Recent content by Haute-Bellegarde

+
  1. H

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I would be down for an Eskel game or a custom character game. Yes, custom character might not be as powerful story-wise, but it absolutely boosts the gameplay portion of the game, which has seen its fair share of complaints. Plus, with a custom character, there's opportunities not only to...
  2. H

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat"

Yes, even CDPR bullshits its fans to drum up hype. They are not 100% pure like some would believe.
  3. H

In-Game Purchases

Sure, I'm not worried about their way of going about things. Just expressed my dislike of the crafting system in Hearthstone and their rates of crafting material acquisition. I suspect for that game, an absolutely tiny minority own all the cards.
  4. H

In-Game Purchases

To answer your question, I would if it meant you could trade your cards with other players for their own cards, to kind of simulate real life TCGs. Also, not sure why you are stuck on the $150 figure. Moreover, if I have to pay more for a deck I know will be top tier, over packs that will give...
  5. H

In-Game Purchases

One thing I hate about Hearthstone is not being able to buy single cards unless you craft them with their awful disenchant system. I would like to buy singles with fair prices. $50 for commons, $1 for rares, $5 for epics, $20 for legendaries etc. etc.
  6. H

Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad?

Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad? I don't really know what to say. I want to 100% the game in a playthrough but I don't want to overlevel everything. Not only does it trivialize the fights, it makes the whole progression out of balance. Is there an up-to-date fix for this somewhere, through a mod?
  7. H

Common Sense... BaW endings

The best ending is the one where both sisters end up dying. I loathe both of them, they are disgusting and exactly the kind of stuck up, entitled, nepotistic people you'd expect out of the rich class.
  8. H

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Hmm...
  9. H

Share your Blood and Wine Screenshots [Spoilers]

Saw this on Reddit but nontheless epic.
  10. H

Just finished B&W(Have a beef with something)

I think you basically settle down with Triss anyway. Corvo Bianco serves as a holiday retreat and Geralt wouldn't leave immediately with her to Kovir, anyway. He'd have to stay behind for a year or so to get things in order first.
  11. H

Papa Emhyr [Spoilers]

Just more fuel to the opinion that the Empress ending is not a good choice.
  12. H

Please don't let the witcher series die

Take another high quality fantasy series and adapt it to video game format. It works really well.
  13. H

I personally want a create your own character game but I've seen a good amount of hate towards that.
  14. H

As long as they don't make a game with Ciri as protagonist, I'll stay interested. God what a boring character. She became annoying quickly after the reunion.
  15. H

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Does Geralt getting his own estate and lands in Touissant make him a Lord? He's already technically nobility from being knighted by Queen Meve.
Top Bottom