Recent content by hdavt

+
  1. hdavt

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Have been playing on my Series X, but these cool mods to make V look very different make me want to get it on PC lol...
  2. hdavt

I love this game!

Beat the game earlier this year & sometimes I still play it just to explore the city, it's that good. I'm waiting for the next gen update now to continue the rest of the my second run as Corpo.
  3. hdavt

Complete all gigs in Watson Achievement Bugged?

Thanks dude idk why I didn't think of doing that smh.
  4. hdavt

Rayfield Caliburn (Black)

Yeah I chose that option when prompted. Still nothing for me. Watched some YouTube vids as well on how others got theirs, but just doesn't appear for me idk why.
  5. hdavt

Rayfield Caliburn (Black)

I beat the game and nothing for me too. Pretty much 97% completed.....still nothing.
  6. hdavt

Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner, Watson

Thanks for the info guys!
  7. hdavt

Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner, Watson

I"m currently doing all the NCPD gigs and I got every district completed except this one. I check my map but nothing shows for me, seems like I did them all but most likely bugged. Trying to get all the game achievements on Xbox and that one is holding me back for now...
  8. hdavt

What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

I only use quickhacks, the Overwatch sniper, and sometimes the katana. Contagion, cyberpsychosis, detonate grenade, and suicide quickhacks are super OP. So pretty much like being stealthy and taking out enemies with quickhacks 90% of the time.
  9. hdavt

Can We get an "Alt Cunningham" Romance DLC for V

Feel like they will add some more Johnny DLC going further into his story or past and she'll be in that for sure.
  10. hdavt

Post Your Desktop

11. hdavt

[SPOILERS] Theory of Ending with Voicemail Calls

Oh no way? I'll look for the YouTube video on that, did all endings with my male V. Not there yet with female V.
  12. hdavt

[SPOILERS] Theory of Ending with Voicemail Calls

So during the ending when the credits are rolling with the voicemails I just got randomly curious, why's isn't V actually picking up the calls? Got me thinking maybe his time limit of living the rest of his life ended perhaps? Or got stuck in some dangerous situation? Hope some of the future...
  13. hdavt

[POLL] V's partner

For male V, Panam. For female V obviously Judy. Just my opinion, but if I had to pick one in general, it'd be Panam.
  14. hdavt

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

Been a Kobe/Lakers fan since I was 6 years old because of my grandpa and have been ever since.
  15. hdavt

V's mansion

Oh shoot, didn't know they patched it lol. Glad I did it before, on console too.
Top Bottom