Recent content by headache247

+
  1. headache247

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

ohh i found the mod! and its fixed! woohoo! thank you so much everyone for your assistance :)
  2. headache247

yeah foilowed the instructions, cleared it all out, confirmed on that save is corrupted. which is sorely disappointing because i have 100 plus hours in :lll
  3. headache247

so ive uninstalled and installed the game again, no change, still cant hack
  4. headache247

sigh, yeah ive tried that. ugh nothing like having to download 100gigs or whatever it is for one bug lol
  5. headache247

idk if its been mentioned already but i cant hack anything, at all since the update. even with no mods. and yeah ive verified the game many times
  6. headache247

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

yet it helps other members? 1629914836 idk if its related to the quet itself but im in the middle of kold mirage and i thought id do an assault in progress.... and yet i couldnt do anything? i couldnt get weapons out? i was completely blocked. i looked it up and people suggested doing a quest...
  7. headache247

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

i was using a fov mod, but i read this on nexus about people using walking mods. i think anything that modifies the settings. the CET just updated today too
  8. headache247

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

ok i found an answer to no computer use, it was probably bc i was using mods that were not relevant anymore and it broke my keybinds file. delete your options.json or for gog delete it and repair/verify your game, and itll be the default and it should work! or i should say, it got my game...
  9. headache247

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

doesnt work for me? :(
  10. headache247

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

i cant exit out of computers? at all???!!!!
  11. headache247

Patch 1.1

hm interesting im trying to finish the 'dream on' quest where im chasing the van and it keeps crashing and im noticing theres no quicksave anymore??? wtf??
  12. headache247

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

i didnt expect to like river but i really did, and yeah it sucks hes stuck in a side quest. completely missed him my first playthrough
  13. headache247

I think Panam should've been bisexual (romance)

yeah i was bummed about that. but it is a good romanced for male v
  14. headache247

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

oh youve noticed that too? lol
  15. headache247

I hate romance options!

still doesnt change that judy is and always will be a lesbian
Top Bottom