Recent content by HeadClot

+
  1. H

[tools] radish modding tools for quest creation

Happy to see some form of tool set for the Witcher 3 released :) You have made me very happy today :)
  2. H

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I honestly would pay for a Witcher 1 or Witcher 2 remake in the red engine :)
  3. H

Rumor: Microsoft interested in purchasing AMD

AMD going out of business would be very bad for both the PC Market and the Console Market. Most consoles aside from the current generation Nintendo WII U are powered by AMD Hardware. If AMD went out of business or backed out of the CPU or GPU business there would be no competition. Just Intel...
  4. H

Does the sexuality [of men] in TW3 offend you?

I sexually Identify as Royal Griffin and no it does not offend me.
  5. H

Question: When will the RedKit 3 be Released?

Question: When will the RedKit 3 be Released? Hey, So this is more or less one question - Is there an ETA on the RED Kit for the Witcher 3? Sorry if this is a duplicate.
  6. H

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

I would love that as well :) That said - I would love to order if possible a Big Box Collectors edition of the Witcher franchise as well as other games on GOGcom.
  7. H

Community manager for CDPR compares gamergate to the KKK

I personally am not trying to "publicly excecute" Chris just trying to educate him so he can avoid further problems.
  8. H

Thank you for the apology Chris. But please - Educate your self before making such comments. I would recommend watching them in the order listed. This two are on me -
  9. H

The Bard's Tale IV

Maximum HYPE!
  10. H

Star Wars: Battlefront

I am going to make my own Star Wars battlefront with black jack and Space Battles. In all seriousness - I really cannot trust EA. Especially after Battlefield 4.
  11. H

From my understanding they were Blacklisted from going back to the expo. They wont even refund the money to get in or the vendor fees. 20 counts of harassment my ass. EDIT: So i response to the moderators comments... the one to far right is Big Macintosh, The one in the center is Sweetie bell...
  12. H

Now playing [music]

One does not hassle the hoff. The Hoff hassles you. I cannot stop watching this :D
  13. H

I want to chime in here - I am severely alienated by what the community manager has said. I am really looking forward to the Wild Hunt. But after being compared to the KKK by an official CD Projekt Employee. I am not sure... If I want to support this kind of behavior. So calling a consumer...
  14. H

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

Totally serious here - Swords
Top Bottom