Recent content by HellBoy_2077

+
  1. H

CP2077 Pen n Paper

I do think Suhiira got it right. solid foundations. rules not so much, i feel if its consistent people accept it. The most important is the game world and for a GM to guide people through it consistently and as atomowyturysta has done a bespoke vision. i think the GM vision can make a game...
  2. H

CP2077 Pen n Paper

Sounds like an amazing world, well done :). Gives me ideas too.
  3. H

CP2077 Pen n Paper

CP2077 Pen n Paper I started running Punk in the late 80's and still do it today (2nd edition now), and ready to start a new campaign. The question is...... does anyone else still do cp2020 pen and paper? And I have found out that there may be a new rule set coming up to complement the...
  4. H

Robots!!!

I think the driving force for the "Rise of the robot" would be what it always is big companies exploiting an avenue fro revenue (It's the corp way?) so there would be.... patents security, hijacking robots with no human rights ..... it could be a game on it's own! but how wit CDPR deal with it...
  5. H

Robots!!!

I Like this ... Is this not one of the "Cyberpunk Revolutionary" questions ? "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" or is this a little deep for a game ?
  6. H

Robots!!!

I see your point, But. Would AI's want to be tactile in our world? 50 years ago. If you said we would have personal communicators they would have run you out of town. Humanity is lazy.... is it possible we would have robots in a capacity to do jobs we dont ? I suppose the long and short of...
  7. H

Robots!!!

Robots!!! We all know that CDPR are going to have a mech/ mechs in the game. this diverts a little from the old PnP game but do you think there will be robots? What could they add (a character class?) With ever evolving tech can we leave them out ? Could they be to OP?
  8. H

What will 'Braindance' play role in story of Cybeprunk 2077?

Braindance Junkies, Mini in games?. How do you think they will incorporate brandance. Could it be a useful tool in the story arch, existenz for example?
  9. H

The (Open) Game World Discussion!

I agree, i hope there are things that go on in "real time" on what people/ gangs are aspiring to or doing etc....
  10. H

Fav Cyberpunk weapon

In the UK we used tapered 5.56mm rounds with the BFA attachment. you could always tell the difference by the smell when fired too :). I did a lot of training in Brecon and it was freezing but not as bad as in Sweden? :)
  11. H

Fav Cyberpunk weapon

Fav Cyberpunk weapon What would be your favorite weapons? I loved the IMI Gamad What would you have additions to the weapon system you would like to see? additions to munitions, convertible weapons etc?
  12. H

Martial Arts in 2077.

I agree :).
  13. H

Martial Arts in 2077.

Well thank you for your honesty and i agree with you, Equilibrium was over the top (but in my mind looked awesome) and i do take your point (it's not for you). My point however is... Guns used to execute martial arts actions can and are useful and very very deadly, command of a situation using...
  14. H

On a crafting note....

does it matter? my point is feeling for there role and the items they would garner with pride ?
  15. H

The (Open) Game World Discussion!

Please Please Please open world or at least the size of Witcher 3 .... Don't railroad people down story lines (to be honest PRed are awesome at not doing this, there are story's you just have follow :) )
Top Bottom