Recent content by hellhitz

+
  1. H

Enhanced Edition Bafta Launch Presentation Event

I concur. This would make a killer wallpaper! EDIT: Oh looky here! It's not on the list, but it's already on the site. Hope I'm not ruining any surprise CDPR =X
  2. H

A wifi admin's view on using law firms for anti-piracy

Or maybe it doesn't since he owns the retail copy. Two posts, two different views, and it's not up to us to decide.
  3. H

Will boxed copies support Steam Cloud?

You're making way too much of a big deal out of this. What both me and DWhisR are asking for does not, in any way, force you to have Steam. Since you dislike Steam so much you probably don't have the slightest idea how it works, so let me enlighten you so you can stop worrying: Steam has a...
  4. H

Will boxed copies support Steam Cloud?

The subject pretty much says it all: will there be an option to activate a retail hard copy on Steam (or gog for that matter)?I've grown acostumed to Steam and the fact that I am able to download my games anytime and anywhere, not to mention the cloud-saving which is great. On the other hand I...
  5. H

Collector's Edition

Amazon.co.uk ships to Portugal, I just tried placing an order and it completed without a problem (at least I got to the confirmation step).
  6. H

Collector's Edition

It doesn't seem to have been posted yet, so here we have it, the Premium Edition and the Collector's Edition at Amazon.co.ukInteresting note: they preivously had a "normal" edition available for pre-order (which I had pre-ordered and all) and now it's gone. I canceled my pre-order and went for...
Top Bottom