Recent content by HenryBukowski

+
  1. H

Help getting back into Gwent

I played this game a lot back in closed Beta and a little bit again after CDPR revamped everything. I'm trying to get back into it. But, coming back to the game now, so much has changed and I don't know where to start; new factions and modes, abilities etc and I have 171,000 dust from back...
  2. H

Help Improve Wild Hunt Deck

Thanks Nunqmuo. So I want to eventually play some Nilfgardian decks but until I collect or craft more of the key cards I'm playing Monster. I've seen another post on here asking why does anyone play monsters but for me it's just what I have the cards to play. The first legendary choice I had...
  3. H

Thing I'm getting used to coming from other CCGs is that since the card pool is small right now, there really aren't many alternatives to cards that define an archetype - there's not much realistically to replace wild hunt rider or ice giant with except to just change the archetype. As you say...
  4. H

Thanks for the replies. In terms of why Wild Hunt I definitely got unlucky because I had just started playing and crafted the cards for this deck which was going well and then they nerfed weather with the recent patch...opps Its funny that I basically have been doing the opposite of what is...
  5. H

Help Improve Wild Hunt Deck I've been playing properly for about a month although only ranked mode in the last week or so. I'm at rank 14 but I'm feeling that my deck might not be fit for purpose. I'm looking for any pointers from more experienced players about what changes I might look to...
  6. H

Why do people play as Monsters?

Monsters are not all the same, in fact they're more diverse than any other faction. You've got mindless Nekkers and Ghouls on one hand and on the other you've got the Wild Hunt, most of whom aren't really monsters.
  7. H

[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

Not gaining a rank despite having the points I don't understand what happens with my ranked changes at all. At the end of the game I just won, I'd earned 40 points and this takes my Rank 12 account to 2268 points. To the right of this, it has rank 13 and the number 2250 indicating that this is...
  8. H

Which mode to play to face equal opponents

Which mode to play to face equal opponents Since reaching Rank 10 and unlocking ranked mode I have continued playing casual but now I feel like my opponents have changed a lot. Pretty much all the way up to rank 10 we were all largely playing starter or cheap decks with the odd card we'd...
  9. H

Movements in Legendary Card tiers after hotfix

Movements in Legendary Card tiers after hotfix I'm a pretty new player to the game. I thought I was getting a handle on the key archetypes and best cards but then the hotfix came in. I was wondering whether anyone could give me an overview of tier changes in legendary cards - not just whether...
  10. H

Are post-finale blues still a problem?

Are post-finale blues still a problem? Have been out of the witcher world for many months. I remember the first time completed the game everyone was unhappy about how empty and uninteractive the world is after you finish the main quest. So I am quite far through the game on my latest run and I...
  11. H

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Hm... To be fair, CDPR are under no obligation to do anything about something which is clearly not a bug. Don't get me wrong, I really hope they do something, but I think if they do it will because they as a team care abouit what fans think, not because they are in any way obliged to...
  12. H

Duelling: Where do we go from here

Duelling: Where do we go from here The Witcher: Wild Hunt gave a much-needed kick up the proverbials to other games trying to depict sword fighting / melee combat. It brougth some really refreshing new ideas to the table. At the same time, I think most people would agree that we're still some...
  13. H

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

I lost interest early in my second playthrough because I found the combat repetitive/easy and had been disappointed by the storyline BUT coming back to it after a 3 week break I found that some good changes had been made e.g DLC #15 which improved combat a bit and I found myself just more into...
  14. H

Geralt vs Coën

In Blood of Elves(I think) Triss notes that Eskel emanates more powerful vibrations than Geralt (however, this is to do with magic) rather than prowess as a swordsman. What extra mutations does Geralt go through that the other wolf school witchers don't? Personally having read the books and...
  15. H

Lack of Stuff To Do

Personally, I would rather have had fewer question marks to explore and find 'distressed person', 'guarded treasure' etc and more characters who you can get to know more deeply over time.
Top Bottom