Recent content by heskyttberg

+
  1. heskyttberg

Game crashes once in about 1h

I'm pretty sure they already know what causes the problem, since I and others told them multiple times. IT IS CAUSED BY MEMORY LEAKS. This is the reason why it happens more often in parts of the game like the heist. Every time game loads new area/movie clip there is huge memory leaks so when...
  2. heskyttberg

Patch 1.23

It seems like all these bugfixes are workarounds for the bugs and not actual fixes to the underlying systems that creates the bugs. If my what I suspect is correct the code will eventually be so bloated making it run even slower then now. I agree it could have been a great game, just if they...
  3. heskyttberg

So you think character response to chatting is bland in Skyrim and Fallout games and sure, but look at when they were released, cmon. Don't expect huge change in facial expressions and feel in games that were made when the gfx engine and hardware at time of development didn't support things...
  4. heskyttberg

My biggest bother of this game [Spoilers]

The biggest fails of this story and what makes replays not very fun is: 1. The LONG intro, in my opinion the game does not really start until the map opens and you can chose what you want to do first. This takes at least 2-3 hours for most people unless you speed run it. That is way too long...
  5. heskyttberg

PS5 - Crash issue.

If you search the forums people on PS5 say it's a bit better, but since CP i still not back in PSN store I highly doubt it is completely fixed.
  6. heskyttberg

Game safe to play yet? (PS4)

This can happen because you think a mission finished properly and later you realize it didn't. And it doesn't matter if you just want to finish the game, but if you want the achievements it's better to loose 20 hours then have to restart from the beginning. I played from release and in total I...
  7. heskyttberg

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

The biggest issue with this game is replaying is no fun. The intro/teaching is way too long if you speed it it takes just over an hour, at least on console. For a game where there are some very nice clothes armor to wear and use, why is there no way to see myself. Why can you change the length...
  8. heskyttberg

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

I never said the game wasn't looking great, It was awsome on PS4 Pro after first patch/hotfixes but then it went downhill quickly. I never said it was a bad game or bad storytelling. Simply what is so new and innovative and mind blowing hard to code that it is fine with crashes like this ? Save...
  9. heskyttberg

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

So what in this game is so fresh/new and so on to excuse the poor state the game is in even after patch 1.2 ? Some may say BD and my answer is: Detroit: Become human ( might be others ) Some may say implants and my answer is: Fallout: NW, Fallout 4 ( might be others ) Weapon mods: Just no, been...
  10. heskyttberg

3 gigs won't trigger

I don't know which ones your missing but some gigs do not pop up unless you do other gig in other areas first. Like the music ones where you need to finish before getting the mission for the girl group. There are others like this also and while a bit annoying this is not only in CP many other...
  11. heskyttberg

Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual Still broken 1.2

If you did not TALK to the dying guy mission get bugged and you would need to start from scratch. There is a few ways this can happen. You enter area and start scanning stuff, guy dies now it can never be completed. Maybe you went to area but didn't want to do the mission at that time, again...
  12. heskyttberg

Brendan's Second Quest Still not Fixed in 1.2 (+ some other bugs I've noticed)

When approaching the area and this is the most important part: SCAN NOTHING Go talk to the guy dying, before he dies ( this is very important if he dies before talking mission will bug out and it is a really dumb way of designing mission, especially when the mission updates take too long so that...
  13. heskyttberg

PS5 - Crash issue.

So why have that never been needed for any game before in my 35 years of experience ?
  14. heskyttberg

Patch 1.2 in PS4 PRO

Just ask for a refund and if you really want the game go get a disc copy for as little as €25 game stores are dumping disc copy prices because they can't get rid of inventory. Then wait maybe a year or more before coming back and if it's not fixed by then it will never be.
  15. heskyttberg

PS5 - Crash issue.

Why need to clear the cache ? I would love a deep technical description to understand why this would help ? I have been playing on console since playstation ONE. I have never ever needed to do a reset/reinstall of any console. Consoles I used since kid, Nintendo 8/16 Xbox 360 Playstation...
Top Bottom