Recent content by hevymac

+
  1. hevymac

I would appreciate if I could get a refund PC GOG Version. I'm not getting any replies in gog-support.

My feeling exactly. 1609073464 Beautifully said. Sad, and beautiful.
  2. hevymac

Mentioned but missing features list

Ha! That's like saying, consumers don't change how companies make products, sell products and market them. Very fact that shareholders hold that power, is the reason why corporations are different. And why shareholders can change the fate of any CEO or president. Jeezus.
  3. hevymac

Regarding the cut features. Yeah who knows right? Maybe it was because they weren't going to delayed anymore, or maybe it was the RAM and CPU limitations of Xbox one and PlayStation 4 that had to be accommodated? 1608715987 It's called taking responsibility for failed project. That's what...
  4. hevymac

"The Bosses in charge who made the decision to rush out Cyberpunk2077 this year should be named, shamed and fired." All I can say is, yes.
  5. hevymac

Maybe so..... But, to use an analogy if I may be so presumptuous. Wouldn't that be like selling Arasaka to Miltech? Assuming only another corporation could even dredge up the, forseeablely mammoth, sum of cash and buy over the shareholders approval. Although, I've got to imagine that the...
  6. hevymac

Who knows, maybe the upper management would actually okay and green light this kind of approach. Getting contractors to do the bulk of the work. And get some sort of community involvement. But, it is a corporation. Corporations do not do that....... If they did. I would be shocked. But my...
  7. hevymac

It's been said earlier in the thread, but this game feels like an Early Access game on steam. And I hate Early Access games. Anyone game ever turned out way better and like everything people wanted and much much more in the end. Terraria. Being moddable is something that I think was inferred...
  8. hevymac

To answer your question as a member of the community. I don't think it could ever get the No man's sky solution. As no man's sky is largely procedurally generated, and adding a little bit here tweaking there tender loving care really helped with that. And to add to the op. Whatever happened to...
  9. hevymac

Couldn't say it better myself. The worst post is that *I HYPED* at least 3 friends into buying this. They kept saying to me "so you really think the game will be that good? Just look at these other games that suck." And *I* defended cd project! God I feel like such a damn fool, I got played and...
  10. hevymac

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Another fear of mine. That there is anything like "Gwent" in cyberpunk 2077. Being forced even once to play that crap in the Witcher series was torture.
  11. hevymac

I hope you can get robbed, kidnapped, and injured as part of gameplay.

That's pretty disgusting. Uurrgg, if you don't mind me saying
  12. hevymac

Weekly Poll 9/17/18 - The Multiplayer Question

As others have said, co-op would be perfect. You already have a "partner" i have to say that I never like npc "partners" and their stupid dialog, and the assumption that we care about them or their stupid stories. They always get in the way. Aggghh. Buuuuut, if i could play with my best friend...
  13. hevymac

Jesus people, do any of you know what role playing means? Simple: To play a specific role, either within a team, Society or an organization, and to interact with other players or actors in that world based on your *role* in that world. For example: •Sniper •Toilet cleaning technician...
  14. hevymac

Yeah a co-op mode should go very nicely in the game. Maybe with a main player and the second one being in the mercenary you can hire. I'm busy playing Divine Divinity 2 online with a friend and it's working out great. My biggest fear is that if they do add online multiplayer but it won't be...
  15. hevymac

You know I couldn't have said it any better. 1549429394 you're talking about games that are multiplayer and competitive online so that no one can complain about one weapon being overpowered everyone using it against each other.
Top Bottom