Recent content by hexaae

+
  1. H

Mesh shaders to boost performance x4

This game requires A LOT of power to play well... What about introducing Mesh Shader software technology (2018) to multiply performance x4? https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/introduction-turing-mesh-shaders/
  2. H

[REQUEST] Saturation, contrast and more gfx user customizations

So, again... since I see a lot of visual mods on Nexus editing colors and saturation, constantly growing... why CDPR doesn't implement official RGB + Contrast + Saturation options?
  3. H

Let users choose (even free to not touch standard settings). So simple. I think sliders settings for contrast, brightness, saturation would make MANY users happy, avoiding also to use heavy external mods.... Alleviating also the well known "downgrade issue" debate.... Gothic 3 pushed even...
  4. H

What's the problem if you have an OPTION to modify colors and lights? If you think they are ok and don't think it's a good idea to alter them, don't touch that option, but let others correct color gradients if they want... Will never understand this way of thinking instead of leaving freedom to...
  5. H

Witcher 3 Graphics

Reshade = -8fps on my GTX 980M 4GB.... Why don't we ask instead for official customizable gfx settings, without external mods? http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44538-REQUEST-Saturation-contrast-and-more-gfx-user-customizations
  6. H

[REQUEST] Saturation, contrast and more gfx user customizations To CDPR: please, can you add more sliders to configure the saturation, contrast etc. in the game? Something like Arcania or Gothic series for example (see sliders): .... and please let us also customize night-light brightness...
  7. H

Witcher 3 Graphics

Once again, this a totally waste of time discussion that won't change anything. The only reasonable thing to do is asking CDPR: on hi-end PC platform will you ever reintroduce the gorgeous gfx settings we've seen in the 2013-14 videos (as an option of course for those with powerful PCs)? We...
  8. H

Witcher 3 Graphics

I don't agree with some parts of the article, but take a look at the pics and comparative video and see yourself: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-what-can-we-learn-from-the-witcher-3-downgrade-fiasco The difference is clear. And the choice for simpler lightning system...
  9. H

POLL - Separated PC version with enhanced gfx as show in old videos

POLL - Separated PC version with enhanced gfx as show in old videos We know the problem... The gameplay video engine shown in 2013-2014 was too much resource demanding because of more complex shaders, realistic lighting system, more complex meshes. There has been NO DOWNGRADE in the engine, but...
  10. H

Let's talk translations and other languages

Yes, hence the budget story does not convince me... Do we really need to start a Kickstarter extra campaign to give you the money for TW3 which will surely sell more than $kyrim? ;-) I think it would be embarrassing but please tell us: and you'll see that will rise more than required (5-60.000€...
  11. H

If TW3 will be also a final gift with love to the fans, please CDP, add Italian voices too and make it perfect.
  12. H

Italian voices for TW3 Please, add Italian to the supported voices for TW3, really...
Top Bottom