Recent content by Hicks233

+
  1. H

Japanese voice acting is the best

Thank you for posting this! I'm really liking the French and Japanese voice-overs.
  2. H

Japanese voice acting is the best

I don't see why it'd be cringe worthy. From that video it sounds pretty damn good. I'd quite like to be able to play a favourite of mine - Pathologic with English subtitles and Russian audio.
  3. H

Complete Edition finally announced, but that box art...

I suspect it'll have something to do with the trend in the US market to have to have a character on the box art. Witcher 3's box art was nowhere near as bad as the Enhanced Edition for Witcher 2 though. That thing was ghastly and they both pale in comparison to the first game's boxart's simple...
  4. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year edition

It'd be great to have a rolling New Game + function added as well where the save can be loaded again and again - saves having to recraft everything and faff on with the levelling and can instead focus on the choices, consequences and features of the story and enjoy the action side of the game as...
  5. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year edition

Would be great to have some beds added in the other areas added. Having a safe place to start the day out from makes it feel more like you're living a life and planning a routine. Ciri's room at Crows Perch, The Chameleon, Yennefer's room in Skelige for example.
  6. H

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

This would be lovely to have. I tried unpacking the mod files to see if there were particular parts that could be separated and then repacked but had no luck. Maybe someone else will have more success?
  7. H

[SPOILER]Blood and Wine: which ending did you get?

Prepare to palm your face and roll your eyes. The illusionary world felt such a step back for me. The setting and appearance felt more like a tongue in cheek call back to the painted world present in Oblivion. However it went on longer. Much, much longer and rapidly outstayed its welcome for me...
  8. H

No Northern Plate Armor

Think about the troops you encounter. It's rank and file with a couple of occasional platoon leader equivalents. No one of the social standing that would match a knight wearing plate - until you visit Touissant. You'd be unlikely to find someone dolled up in plate, just to stand guard duty in...
  9. H

No Northern Plate Armor

Plate costs more and tends to be reserved for the higher ranked soldiers - look at Touissant. If you're going to field a larger force that you can easily deploy and not worry so much about loosing you'll likely go for the cheaper option.
  10. H

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

No Nilfgaard but Scoiatael are in... oh dear.
  11. H

Vineyard Paintings from all The Witcher Trilogy

The ones at Orianna's were nice as well. On display against the wall that faces the pool.
  12. H

[MESH ISSUE] Corvo Bianco Kitchen

[MESH ISSUE] Corvo Bianco Kitchen The fireplace in the Corvo Bianco Kitchen is floating away from the wall. http://i.imgur.com/8jMzSqT.jpg
  13. H

Best written villain/antagonist in the Witcher trilogy (Blood&Wine spoilers)

O'Dim hands down. The personal focus of Hearts of Stone traded the large scale "epic" main storyline for an intense and specifically focused one. As much as I enjoyed Blood and Wine I think they hit the high point in terms of a main storyline generally with Hearts of Stone. O'Dim was just...
  14. H

You welcome =) Home statue.

I've got the statue in the misc inventory section and a vase on the pedestal. Possible bug?
  15. H

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

It seems to work perfectly fine in borderless windowed.
Top Bottom