Recent content by Highlor3

+
  1. Highlor3

Shouldn't Quadra Type-66 Wingate have a missile launcher system?

The pre-2.0 armored nomad vehicles received machine guns, including Quadra Type-66 "Javelina", and Phantom Liberty added new variants of these vehicles, made available to be bought in the AUTOFIXER as we progress in El Capitán's missions. All new variants got a missile launcher system, except...
  2. Highlor3

A New Saga Begins

"We are not planning on making the game exclusive to one storefront." Strangely how they are playing with words, and being careful and so vague... "one storefront", they might release it on GOG and Epic, leaving Steam out because Epic tantrum. Ubisoft has a similar deal with Epic, that is not...
  3. Highlor3

Separation of Save Game by character not put all together

Or at least a filter (dropbox) to separate lifepaths.
  4. Highlor3

What games are you looking forward to?

Cyberpunk 2077: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
  5. Highlor3

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

As I see, Night City is the main character of the game, and it's awesomely beautiful, but unfortunately it's brain dead right now. I hope CDPR resurrect the city to its original vision, the way it was advertised.
  6. Highlor3

Cut content still in the game

Blade Runner sends its regards.
  7. Highlor3

Patch 1.1

Are you using a revolver? I got it during Johnny's flashback (on normal), as his revolver (that look like a pistol) is powerful. Some people were getting it by stealthy taking enemies down, non lethal, placing 3 enemies beside one another, then killing them point blank in rapid succession.
  8. Highlor3

Patch 1.1, when?

Where they posted the patch notes?
  9. Highlor3

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

Not before they fix and improve the base game.
  10. Highlor3

Patch 1.1, when?

A good time to start a new playthrough will be when they release the official PS5 and Xbox Series versions. My guess is that they don't want to screw up a second console release, so I expect a good amount of bug fixes and performance improvements, also some AI upgrade of sorts before the next...
  11. Highlor3

Patch 1.1, when?

Say that for yourself. I'm not a native english speaker, don't even live in an english-speaking country, yet I've been using it for many years at a point that sometimes I don't remember many words in portuguese (my native language), but I remember them in english (vice versa also happens). I...
  12. Highlor3

Patch 1.1, when?

They didn't learn English yesterday, also that statement was written beforehand. He said second patch will be bigger than the first. It's probably because of Holidays' break developers took, and they will have more time before pushing 1.2 in February.
  13. Highlor3

Patch 1.1, when?

You must be holding the patch notes in hands to be so sure.
  14. Highlor3

Patch 1.1, when?

-1.0 is usually the release version ("gone gold"), but some games in eternal alpha like Star Citizen can be like 3.12 without a release in sight; -Hotfixes are urgent small bug fixes, sometimes with minor changes to existing features, that's why they increase the version by a fraction of what...
  15. Highlor3

what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

My ex-corpo V became a legend of the Afterlife.
Top Bottom