Recent content by Himenoinu

+
  1. Himenoinu

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

We could also expect'em to remove loose ends from the cut content, like the escape from Konpeki (2 quest markers there, one being a katana, that you can't access because they quickly blocked you with a half-assed excuse of intrusion... pfft! I have max INT, can hack everything, but not an...
  2. Himenoinu

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

What we're expecting is quite different than what we want, to start with. So, based on their previous "major" patch that was a more-or-less complete letdownm but that they bragged about in roughly the same fashion they did with the game itself up to the launch month... We can't expect them to...
  3. Himenoinu

I'm seriously shocked. (Spoiler)

For the former, the answer's "In the Street kid" lifepath. For the former, "in the garbage bin where all but a few cutscenes have landed". And yeah, based on the trailers and on how you'd build up a connection to some npc, Jackie's time in the game was cut awfully short. And that collage just...
  4. Himenoinu

It's time for CDPR to have Dev Q&As like MS does for Flight Simulator 2020

I leave the greed to others that consider releasing alpha-stage games as finished products a completely acceptable practice. Sadly, CDPR did jump this wagon too, but I didn't want to backtrack. I PO'ed the game basing my decision on all their lies during NCWs and other marketing stunts and I'mma...
  5. Himenoinu

It's time for CDPR to have Dev Q&As like MS does for Flight Simulator 2020

They could've learned from a heap of peers. Including their own history when they couldn't fit half the TW2 endings in TW3 due to time-constraints. They could've learned from Hallo about overhyping and overpromising. From Bioware about presenting something as "gameplay trailer" that might not...
  6. Himenoinu

Hotfix 1.11

Well, here's one thing CDPR did do better than Bioware when it came to a rather touchy topic like "loot" in a looter-shooter game. On the other hand though, if you could also make it so that shops restock more often (3, 4 times a day and maybe each time the player perks/levels up), we could...
  7. Himenoinu

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

Yeah, they gave the 3 coloured socks ending - the culmination of an almost decade long odyssey - a pretty ribbon. Subpar to even the ending of some of the other narrative threads inside ME3. The way I saw it back then was that the entire last section of the game was rushed, botched, you name it...
  8. Himenoinu

Did Iorveth make his way back into TW3 (even if that character even had mission arcs planned for it)? Compared to that, adding the features promised here is a monumental undertaking (like making lifepaths relevant). Not to mention the endings which, while much better than ME3's, tend to be same...
  9. Himenoinu

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

That's there to give you the illusion of choice, again. You can reach 20 body if you play for it (in a melee setup), but as some people did show on YT, the area you get into is... empty. And it's the main combat zone of the mission. Before unistalling, I had a 20 INT char. She had 43 street...
  10. Himenoinu

Pretty much yeah... If it was any other company I would've appreciated the marketing stunt and the quality of the graphics in the teasers. Sadly, it wasn't. "Coming out: when it's ready". "We leave greed to others". Yada-yada. The way the game is now, reminds me of how Mount and Blade was...
  11. Himenoinu

They promised a lot, they delivered a tiny fraction of it and even that in a broken state. It's nowhere near TW3 level of... anything, completion, polish, depth. Can't fix that with just ironing out bugs. Better now?
  12. Himenoinu

TW3 only had Iorveth and Saskia as the great absentees. Granted, the horse races were lame-ish (with the opponents acting as if they were attached with rubber strings to you), but that's pretty much it. Also granted, the choices you made in the first 2 episodes meant next to nothing, but...
  13. Himenoinu

It's tricky, really. 'Cause then they'd have to also account for those in a way. Or you'd have situations where a fix would break your game if you have X or Y mod installed. Granted, modders also update their stuff as the game get patched, but overall there'd be more moving parts with the...
  14. Himenoinu

No, they should not. Definitely shouldn't. Someone just needs to pour some common sense and decency in a few of the top brass' heads and it'll get better. I still want - hope - CDPR to recover from this sh!tshow and go back to being the company we all admired not many months ago. Letting the...
  15. Himenoinu

Patch 1.1 fail

Even if you'd consider the performance improvements mentioned, 1.1 is not really a patch, but rather still a hotfix, so there's that. Here's hoping this "groundwork" will help'em deliver a 1.2 patch that people will cheer for (not to mention they'll have the opportunity to improve said...
Top Bottom