Recent content by HiroTsukamoto

+
  1. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

Anyone had succes in getting a refund on steam? If so, how? Can´t play since 1 week...
  2. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

Good catch, the message was updated!
  3. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

Unfortunately you are absolutely correct...
  4. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

Just a update from my side. I was very active in the beginning of this thread cause i ran in this problem quite early. The current situation of CDPR not really adressing this, that a fix is not in sight and that the community has not yet found a way to fix this (usually this happens earlier...
  5. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

But this is just a workaround and forces you to a certain playstyle. This is the absolute opposite to the advertised "play however the fuck you like cause you can do whatever the fuck you want in this amazing open world game"
  6. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

I would guess that they are not impacted YET. No one on console will have used crafting as much as some people on PC with the possibility to set the craft time to 0.01 and usa macros. So my guess is, that it might be the same issue on console but will take way longer to happen there...
  7. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

This is my understanding too. I think more or less everything you do is somehow saved. Fast Travel, crafting, summuning the car etc.
  8. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

This was written in this thread multiple times, you can spec crafting and do this. This is in the game and a legit way to gain material and therfore also money. This is a RPG and people play hardcore and will always use mechanics that are given to gain advantages, does not matter how time...
  9. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

I can just shake my head about this comment... I never cheated, i just used the ingame mechanics very very much and it broke. I used not a single exploit. What you write is just stupid and simply wrong it does not occure when you cheat. Thank you! "crafted lot of items" is a point of view. I...
  10. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

Finally a reddit post which covers the topic and gets attention:
  11. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

I am sorry, but I don´t get your point of view. You are somehow defending the fact that the save file is capped at 8mb. I don´t really now what you job as a moderator here is, but i get the impression that this thread is useless and won´t help anyone in any regad. How can a game like this NOT...
  12. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

Can you link the youtube video? Thank you in advance
  13. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

They implemented this standard answer on the homepage now: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016743298-Cyberpunk-2077-Saved-data-is-damaged-and-cannot-be-loaded-?product=gog Please downvote it, cause it does not help an all. At least they are aware of the problem...
  14. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

It does not make sense to cap the safe game size on the pc to 8MB in the first place. This is 2020 and a Triple AAA title... I also assume that more or less every action is somehow safed in the file. Fast travel, time skip, crafting etc.
  15. HiroTsukamoto

Save files are corrupted

I received an unbelievable answer from the support: This is very bad communication and a sad approach to the problem
Top Bottom