Recent content by Hiver.147

+
  1. H

A little note, from E3 :)

Exactly. All im seeing now with English voiceovers is an English based fantasy story - like it is happening in England.It sounds awful.
  2. H

A little note, from E3 :)

Dialogue consisting of two ME key words looks awful and what can be seen of it is written in very clichéd fantasy style like that is some sort of unavoidable or even desired thing.Sentences characters say seem pompous and very fake. And i hate the English accents since the first game.I didnt...
  3. H

Witcher 2 = Arcade "RPG"?

Hello Alek,Its very good to see you guys talking about it like you do but, stuff like those qte cutscenes in fighting that monster do not look as being on the same track.If the general excuse to include them is that fights like that would be hard won by sword alone - we all know Geralt has more...
  4. H

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

The new face is fine, i can live with it. The hair is definitely not fine and makes him look, strange, weird, oriental/samurai.Since he should be Slavic - is Slavic - the hairstyle isnt appropriate.I very much agree with the suggestion to make the hairstyle an option so we that dont like it can...
  5. H

Ask the Dev Team about TW 1

Hello Witcher team, long time no see.I very much liked the latest dev diaries videos. You say all the right stuff and i really hope you pull it off.My question concerns "romances". In the video the devs said that this time they will be more meaningful in story and possibly gameplay. Im hoping...
  6. H

Moral choices in The Witcher

Yes, well, better not to go into Oblivion too much or this will turn into discussion about it.As for costs of voice over it was just something i thought i should point out since several people mentioned that as a reason because of which such small extensions to the game could not be...
  7. H

i dont know... it might be a bad translation but it looks just as if there was some cut out quest... it isnt of big importance anyway.I mostly agree with you phalzyr. Yes i would want more choices in places where its reasonable to expect to have them. i do not want to completly rewrite the...
  8. H

I would like some replies that at least have some sense in them.
  9. H

Anybody wants to bet with me for 10.000 euro that i wasnt talking about sand box games or Oblivion?This is just amazing, out of dozen people that responded only one actually understod what i wrote.Amazing.
  10. H

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

MjWesty, this is not a thread to ask questions like that.You need to go through the weapon smith shop.
  11. H

Good lord man, You say you understand and then you go off on how the game cannot have NPcs with a lot of inteligence and a lot of freedom for their choices - again.And i just said that isnt what this suggestion or quoted part of that interview are talking about at all.Inventing a simple and...
  12. H

Well, most of the responses i got were a little bit defensive so i thought i make that part clear.And yes, im hoping that the devs will notice this and i figure that since they love same games as i do and same things inside those games they will not be able but to agree.Im not asking for...
  13. H

1. Sigfried does not know who you are when you meet him in the sewers. And in that situation its reasonable to asume he would accept help from someone who claims he has been fraimed.2. You dont need to be guard killer at all. You could have just fought and made an escape without killing anyone...
  14. H

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

Why wouldnt you resist the guards, its obvious someone framed you and you did run around trying to get the pass. it would make me pretty pissed.however, consequences of fighting the guards (especially because they were bribed) could be only short term and you could get rid of them by clearing...
  15. H

Thats easy to solve. You fought the guards, escaped and vent into the sewers. You find Sigfried, help him with the Cockatrice and have him stand up for you. Also you please Vincent by clearing the sewers.
Top Bottom