Recent content by Hiverr

+
  1. H

Sexism in the Witcher Series [SPOILERS]

:lol: @ funny thread. wouldnt say anything really but i just cant stop myself from taking a jab at this post. ahem.. So, ... you like women with no hands, ore better said - with amputated hands, so all we can see of her are her boobs and rather male looking type of a face? And it should be...
  2. H

Meditation enhancement, for TW3

Im interested in mechanical in-game systems and application of this feature to strengthen or enhance specific lore related features of the game, story, character and the setting. Not some console hardware.
  3. H

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Ok then, great. I like this new system, btw. Good call.
  4. H

Meditation enhancement, for TW3

Meditation enhancement, for TW3 Ive searched and didnt find any specific thread about meditation. All ive found is that is mentioned in the threads about alchemy and potions use. Which is NOT what i want to talk about. Though ill mention it. This is the second of my two suggestions - which...
  5. H

Housing/Base(s) of operation in TW3

Where i lay my Sword is home. / thread.
  6. H

Points of Sail and Manuevering Boat

I would definitely argue against simulating wind directions related to positions of sails. Thats very hard to do and it would prevent Geralt from going in any direction he (the player) might want to go. Geralt is not the only one using sail boats. Ive also seen a screenshot with some sort of...
  7. H

Yeah, i meant W3. Big shame if thats not in. It was an excellent and very simple mechanic. Easy to learn, slightly difficult to master. Great effect on the gameplay.
  8. H

My post isnt about realism. Or simulationism design. Otherwise i would be arguing for full sailing simulation which would include realistic fluid, gasses and materials physix which not even actual sailing simulators can do. its about avoiding things that are intrinsically, horribly wrong - and...
  9. H

Could someone update me on Toxicity? is that in at least?
  10. H

[TW3] Potion consumption

As far as i know, controlling their metabolism is a consequence of them being mutants. A part of their mutation. Thats why Witchers are mutants. Im not sure has this ever been officially confirmed by anyone, but thats the only logical conclusion one can reach when taking all established...
  11. H

Ah, ok... ive searched but the search didnt produce this thread. Guess this means my post dropped to who knows what page... -edit- or maybe not. heh, ok, so im not the only one. However, the OP suggested a bit more complicated thing to do, which isnt that necessary for W3. So ...there you have it.
  12. H

Sailing correction - suggestion Im going to make only two threads with two suggestions and leave them here. Im not going to be replying further or argue with expected attacks, ad hominems and strawman arguments that will follow, quite unnecessarily. This is the first. And its a correction and...
Top Bottom