Recent content by hogstrom

+
  1. hogstrom

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

I had a sense of this playing the game and didn't know how to express it. Since you share the sentiment I wonder, what du you think were some keywords guiding the development? 'Cause I can't tell for sure. Maybe expansive?
  2. hogstrom

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

Where there's smoke... I've never bought a product that I felt under delivered more in my life. Now, I haven't had the time to play a lot of games in the past six years or so and definitely didn't follow the cdpr marketing for this game. I watched the 2018 demo post completion of the game for...
  3. hogstrom

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

Then why is this still up? It's haunting https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1158 Their argument has nothing to do with the mod at hand? Stop trying to strawman them into someone "creepy". I don't know about the legalities but I recall EU giving costumers ownership of software more...
  4. hogstrom

Car MOD

Nope, There is this mod which allows you to swap the apperance of any car. I've not tested it personally but it's probably not persistant through loads. But maybe you could change an ownable car to the specific paintjob/model want? If you want this feature to get cars for free your best bet...
  5. hogstrom

VG247 Art. on Women in CP2077

I read the article, it's absolutely hilarious and warrants no attention or discussion in my opinion. They tried to connect some mod which allowed the Judy romance scene for male V to some over arching sentiment of pro female subjugation from the games side? You could draw whatever conclusions...
  6. hogstrom

Bug report: Player moves while netrunning the videocamera's

I've never hade this happen, maybe you were moving upon taking control of the camera and the input kind of stuck? Either way sounds unintended, should probably report this. Have you tried to replicate it?
  7. hogstrom

Language

I've only ever used the default language settings and this will surely get fixed in the near future. Until then maybe you could look into changing it in the ini or user_perferences, most games saves settings like language in an accessible textfile. Maybe you could make it read-only if the...
  8. hogstrom

MINI MAP

On the topic of mini map. I can't wrap my head around why the mini map is rotating by default. Who navigates like this? Just let us freeze it, and if I missed that setting somewhere; please let me know.
  9. hogstrom

small suggestions for immersion

I like the idea of improvements to the immersion of- or the game as a whole using nothing but what's already in the game. It reminds me of clever ways modders use existing assets to improve upon the experience of a title. I feel like in the quest log, when you expand a quest and get the...
  10. hogstrom

Gangs turning into goody bags?

Obviously this. If the game free resources by removing a ragdoll they'll leave this bag for the loot. There are more uses for this but I don't know if it's present in this game, for example, leaving the loot at the point of elimination if the corpse is made unaccessible somehow.
  11. hogstrom

Since 1.1 if I kill someone who is 'revealing your position' that message stays on my screen

Used to have this issue before 1.1. There's also an issue where the revealing your position meter keeps charging after you kill the netrunner. I used to have this cyberdeck that drastically increases the upload time and would run around being "hacked/uploaded" for what felt like ages. I don't...
  12. hogstrom

Confused about crafting... Clicking the weapon picture causes stats to fluctuate between high and low?

I believe they made a follow up talking about how it actually doesn't matter when you craft it. Someone tested it.
  13. hogstrom

Easter egg requests. ( beware of Spoilers )

An easter egg is like a nod from the developers. Requesting specific ones seems kinda awkward, I don't know.
  14. hogstrom

What happened to quest design in Cyberpunk 2077?

Side quests in TW3 felt so dynamic where you could start a quest at several points. An example would be a simple elimination quest. You could either find the quest on the notice board, go visit whoever issued the notice and learn more and track down the monster, kill it and return for the...
  15. hogstrom

[BUG] [Base PS4] Can't Complete "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Six Feet Under"

You're saying the cyberpsycho corpse got garbage-collected? That's funny because i've been seeing these annoying grey and green 'x' marks on my minimap throughout night city that never seems to go away. I believe you, I'm just pointing out the irony of complete trash staying on the map...
Top Bottom