Recent content by holbob

+
  1. H

Funny-strange glitch,Geralt always live a dard in the air after sex

I often get a dard in the air after sex as well, depends what time of day it is
  2. H

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Instead of doing all that, just play it in full screen with in game options vsync off, and enable adaptive vsync in nvidia control panel. Far simpler and it works.
  3. H

Am I screwed as far as my current level is concerned?

What is annoying about main quest Skellige is the first quest is rec level 16, then second quest is rec level 13....... What the hell?? I suspect that quest went grey for most people.
  4. H

3+ Potions Active Ladder action not possible.

Must make him a bit giddy.
  5. H

[Crashing Hell] Sorry CDP but moving on

I haven't had any crashes at all since I moved the overclock on my gpu down somewhat (around 30mhz). Was getting quite a few until then.
  6. H

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Anything which is less grindy in games, and therefore less is spent wasting time playing a video game for the sake of it - is a good idea. Therefore I vote yes.
  7. H

Quest Bugged: The Nithing

Is this quest supposed to have no level and only reward 5 xp?
  8. H

Patch 1.05 fixed nothing

This should be known as the angry thread! Everyone put all their angry thoughts about the game and just generally everything in life that annoys them in here. 1) Why isn't their a franchise system tournament for the English 20/20 cricket. It annoys me. 2) My daughter didn't tidy the spare...
  9. H

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Oh deary me........ Do we need a dictionary translation of the word, "should" for our misunderstanding friend??
  10. H

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Not enough poll options - where is the "wasn't promised on Wednesday" option?
  11. H

any update of XP FIX?

What an over the top melodramatic statement. They are trying to release the patch without more bugs appearing - they should take their time until they are sure. If it doesn't arrive today it doesn't mean one persons word doesn't mean anything. Jesus, entitled babies on the Internet..........
Top Bottom