Recent content by hollibolli1970

+
  1. hollibolli1970

Why is my V pretty much forced to hate Arasaka?

They writers just want you to give Johnny your body. The try to railroad you the hole game to this ending. And they do it, because it is Keanu. Don't get me wrong, i like him as a person and actor, but in no fucking way, will i surrender to a mass murdering terrorist. There is no redemption for...
  2. hollibolli1970

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Agreed. I for one, would and will not refund, because i played so long to see if it get's better. It does not. I played over 20 hours and would feel bad to refund after such a period of time. I am not angry about the bugs, they will be fixed. The game runs well on my rig, only had one crash...
  3. hollibolli1970

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Batman AK was pulled by the Devs, not the Store owner. This is the first time, that a AAA Title was pulled by the Store Owner. CDPR can only blame themselfs. They fucked up big time. To be clear, Sony and Microsoft, if they follow suit, are doing this not because the want to protect their...
  4. hollibolli1970

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

They have my money. The don't get support for lying and decieving. Why should i not held the devs equally accountable for this hole mess? They didn't had the balls to tell the higher ups no, we will not lie to our customers, to our fans. They didn't had the balls to say, atleast we will tell...
  5. hollibolli1970

I am having fun. Are you?

No.
  6. hollibolli1970

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

They have one thing what really helps to make believable characters.. They have the best dialouge tool in the industry hands down. Only games that mocap can be better but CDPR's tool is so good, that there is basicly no difference to see. Sadly that doesn't save the game. It is not even...
  7. hollibolli1970

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

There is a nudity filter in the game for f*** sake. The game is nothing what they promised it would be. There is no rpg, there is no choice and with the braindead ai there is no immersion. It is just a looter shooter on rails and not even a good one. They lied and decieved people. Then they come...
  8. hollibolli1970

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Wait, what???? No bug? are you kidding me CDPR? Now you too, censor what adult people can or not can see? Are you going woke now? If so, go broke. You dissapoint more and more CDPR.
Top Bottom