Recent content by HolyDeath3000

+
  1. H

Save Import & Fullscreen technical issues in v4.0

I too have the first issue. Found it and is definitely annoying. And when you do finally press past it, the prompt gets stuck in cutscene as well.
  2. H

1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

I did already and none of the regular fixes you listed worked. I have followed the support link given and sent my issue with dxdiag.txt and save file is attached. Haven't gotten a response yet to my bug report but don't expect one for a little while. :) Thanks for the tips and such and realized...
  3. H

1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

I have similar issue except when I am trying to get past tutorial in NG+. I started NG+ and right when it gets to part where you speak to Vesimir saying that no need to train it then goes to black screen. All the mods I had have been uninstalled. I also Uninstalled Witcher 3 entirely and every...
  4. H

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

So that would indicate that 355.60 is causing FPS drops with newest update. Interesting wouldn't surprise me though. Considering I was getting hard lockups in everything with the latest Nvidia drivers. Know that SLI in windows 10 is pretty much broken due to Memory leaks in every game that uses...
  5. H

Yeah stay away from 355.60 since it caused some major crashing in GTA V as well. I noticed all it does is setup as a gameready driver for Ashes singularity game or whatever that thing is coming out. Also 355.60 has zero fixes whatsoever lol. I kid you not: Changes and Fixed Issues in Version...
  6. H

Guys just letting you know it isn't RedKit at all and they aren't planning to release RedKit. https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/632182348260470784 The Problem is that this so called ModKit is extremely primitative and apparently doesn't have the abilities that most people were expecting...
  7. H

Woah there is a new Driver for Nvidia? Now thats something I have to test. Or is that the NDA one? Actually its the NDA one but now officialized :) Finally they released it. Also this driver is for Windows 10 users as well. Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 353.62 The following sections list...
  8. H

I haven't tested them but the one that catches my eye the most is: OcclusionQueryAdditionalMemory=5 considering that maybe something might effect glitches seen in the game. Considering that Rotfiend glitch that explodes that now I suddenly started getting after 1.07 Patch release.
  9. H

Just out of curiosity have you touched this section of the user.settings file? [Budget] TerrainTileMipDataBudget=100 TerrainTileMinTimeout=2 TerrainTileTimeout=10 OcclusionQueryAdditionalMemory=5 TerrainTileLoadingTimeout=5
  10. H

I did this and it worked quite nicely never had such smooth and fast movement in Witcher 3 game ever. This also some of the other settings you mentioned like the GC setting to 512 I think helped as well. My monitor is 120Hz one and so I used half Adaptive - Vsync with triple buffering and...
  11. H

When I used the Terrian quality control option the terrain drastically improved and I never seen it look so good. Also everything is all fixed with lighting as well. remember Nvidia did get it to work by doing some weird tweaks and now the terrain quality is all working. Test it out :) if You...
  12. H

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Man ppl are going to be in uproar if that is the case. This patch was one of the reasons people waited so long. I for one noticed Hairworks can now be tweaked from AA as well. Was this part of the patch? Or did one my ini files I modded a while back didn't revert. Could've sworn I changed all...
  13. H

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Also to note I can't change video settings in my game... At all. EDIT: Found out that its my controller for some odd reason not detecting correctly all of a sudden. Just wonderful. EDIT2: So I am noticing I can use my controller on any options except the Video options menu. Quite interesting to...
  14. H

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

His post literally says your answer that your quoting. It will not track game tracking time, achievements and such. Galaxy features are disabled.
  15. H

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Sounds like your download was corrupted. GoG servers from post at top that is stickied states there are server issues going on.
Top Bottom