Recent content by Honest-Outrage

+
  1. H

Very disappointed with the combat

Did not know that!! Thanks dude!
  2. H

Horse back combat is something i still need to learn.............. i keep missing the enemy, which is obviously a timing thing for me!
  3. H

Agreed with Skunkito. Using the Sign wheel in a fight generally puts me off my routine and strategy for the fight, so i use what i have equipped or what sign i decide right before the fight starts. Other than that, i found the combat system a real struggle when i started playing. Just take the...
  4. H

Sunrise at 3:00 AM

Agreed with la_verne i don't see the harm in longer days. In fact, i quite like it.
  5. H

In-game questions...

I have just always avoided them under water! Which i was quite surprised about, i thought the drowners would be quicker than me in water. Good to know the crossbow can be used though. I checked this myself last night, because, curiosity! for me, it would refill all of my potions and bombs with...
  6. H

Is there a way to respec skill points?!?!

it's called "Potion of Clearance" but i'm not too sure where to buy it from. I'd imagine an Herbalist. Hopefully it can also be crafted because 1000 crowns!!! I can't imagine ever having 1000 crowns to spend in this game!
  7. H

Need Help: How do I craft......stuff? And........

In order to craft you have to find the schematics or blue prints for the item, whether that be a piece of armor or a weapon. If you have looted the correct components for the item then a blacksmith will craft it for you, for a price. So the purpose of crafting is to improve your character...
  8. H

How far?

7 hours in, just about to become level 4 (12 XP points away!!) and still have a couple of POI's on the map and a guarded treasure (the water hag one) still to go in White Orchard before i move on. Definitely not going to rush this game, just take my time and savor the flavor!
  9. H

Straight-line to destinations or take roads?

depends on what im doing. If im heading to a specific location, i use the roads, but if im not doing something specific or feeling like a bit of an explore, i'll wander off into the forests or marshes well away from the beaten path.
  10. H

The Wind in the game

It's not permanently blowing a gale! I like the dynamic weather.
  11. H

Archers

Can't say i've noticed it being too much of an issue, guaranteed, after reading this thread, i'm going to get owned by archers!! Being an actual archer myself, kind of feel i need to defend them though!! So, shooting through tree's is obviously ridiculous, but shooting accurately through brush...
  12. H

inconsistent and confusing game balance

You can increase the difficulty at any time docjay2000
  13. H

(Possible Spoilers) Devil by the well

There are merchants that will buy it (the herbalist will also offer you a price for it). Personally, i'm keeping it for the buffs. I'll sell any duplicates i get though.
  14. H

HUGE thank you for corpse markers on mini map!

Loot has a golden glow/haze to it when you use your Witcher senses ;)
  15. H

HUGE thank you for corpse markers on mini map!

Those little red X's make the world of difference!! That would of driven me mad in TW2!
Top Bottom