Recent content by HonestBenny

+
  1. HonestBenny

Fps drop after opening / closing a menu or talking to a NPC

Same issue. New PC, 7700X, 4080, newest drivers, DLSS files updated to 3.5 Still opening a Map can tank fps down to even 9fps and at some point it degrades the whole game performance and restart is required. Normally I would be pretty chill CDRP but this game "came out" in early access 3 years...
  2. HonestBenny

Cyberpunk 2077 hands down best storyline

Nope, RPG is where I feel that what I roleplay has direct influence over the world. Also I expect having dialogue choices to roleplay that, not only in my head. RPG is about roleplaying, yes. But there is no roleplaying if choies you make don't matter or change outcome in game/quests etc. So far...
  3. HonestBenny

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

No worries. I understand. It just rubbed me a wrong way. The good thing is I can perma kill him in one ending so at least I got that. I just don't like his narrative, that's all. But of course each to his own. It's individual experience. I just wanted to share my doubts. Nothing more.
  4. HonestBenny

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

No becasue I don't play those games. I played this one though. Bad example. Orc are born evil and represents evil, because they are corrupted elfes. In Fantasy good and evil are easly distinguished because spieces are purely fiction. Humans on the other hand, not counting psychos, are not born...
  5. HonestBenny

I do understand him in a sense that he thinks the world is already death and it's all an enthropy eating society. Still doesn't justify murdering half million people. He is just terrorist nothing else. If Saburo is like Stalin, then Jhonny is like Bind Laden. Both are the same kind of human...
  6. HonestBenny

I was thinking about that the other day. It's my very personal grip so if you don't agree - you have right, I won't argue. [...] So I quite don't understand narrative pushed on me that Jhonny deserves any different treatment, sympathy or second chance. Redemtion? Forgivness? Guy detonate a GOD...
  7. HonestBenny

Cyberpunk 2077 hands down best storyline

I almost died of boredom and the last bit of story were so forced on you and prolonged that I had to force myself to finish it. Not to even mention that no matter what choices I try to make (because obviously 98% don't matter) - game tries hard to tell me "no, no, THIS is best choice, THIS you...
  8. HonestBenny

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

Please. I completed all side quets and they are 10x better than main quest which is bland, short, lineral and without any satisfying ending.
  9. HonestBenny

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

Please my sniper rifle was doing 100k dmg on level 15 so don't tell me about balance level. I was already one-shoting enemies with katana for 10k damage in level 15. Reflex and Cold Blood are broken. Simple as that. Game has no balance.
  10. HonestBenny

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

Pfff, pistols OP. Please..... my sniper rifle hits for 1,5 million damage in headshot and my Satori katana hits for 70k power attack critical hit and my Suicide legendary hack one-shots enemies for 150k. My Assault rifle shots 3 shot burst fire, each bullet dealing 25k headshot dmg, that's 75k...
  11. HonestBenny

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

It absolutely make no sense for someone like Saburo who is 150year old experienced man who outlived COUNTLESS enemies to keep Jhonny alive. Keeping Alt alive makes sense cause she was brilliant netrunner and wrote Soulkiller. Her potential is limitless. But Jhonny? Not only he is ideological...
  12. HonestBenny

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

Amen Brother. Not only there is no RPG element in story but it's short, medicore/boring and way, way too short. Before I could get invested in characters etc. - there is already a final mission. WTF? I had 100x more fun just roaming around City. At this point my biggest mod request would be...
  13. HonestBenny

Narrative issues - story events happen out of order

Half of the story was cut it seems and then glued together. The super cut from telling Hanako about Yorinobu to instant transfer to final mission in the game shows that there was supposed to be more here. But they cut tons of game story content and RPG options. It's basically just a...
  14. HonestBenny

Why is my V pretty much forced to hate Arasaka?

Yup. Before the game release I was planning to be merciless ambitious hungry corpo who wants to get on top. I was thinking (becasue it's CDPR) that we will have opportunity to work with corpo, against it etc. Maybe even becoming head of Arasaka at the end of LONG MAIN STORY (not that joike of 15...
Top Bottom