Recent content by Hooondo

+
  1. Hooondo

It's been a year and it's still just bug fixes?

I've already waited a long time, but I'll wait a little more patiently. I hope this game develops in a good direction. I want them to prove they're not deceiving pre-order buyers.
  2. Hooondo

It's just that. There are no new "activities" that I can enjoy.
  3. Hooondo

where is city the full of freedom? Still the only thing I enjoy in this game is shooting in the head of a gangster who always behaves the same.
  4. Hooondo

Patch 1.1

Most are bug fixes, Of course these are bugs that must be fixed. I hope they are developing content such as braindance to add to the game.
  5. Hooondo

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I don't know if you guys are really trying to fix something wrong or if you have temporarily apologized to avoid legal action. If it were the second case, really have to be afraid of their next legal action. Don't forget that this news also raises expectations for game. Realize the exaggerated...
  6. Hooondo

suggestions for Sweet Dreams Quest and Braindance

There are three options for this quest. The first is to play Braindance on my device, The second is to get my money back. The third is to follow Stefan and play Braindance. If I choose the second option, the conversation is over and that's it. I don't like these things about this game very...
  7. Hooondo

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Really. What is needed above all in this game is the various contents and naturalness of situations and motions.
  8. Hooondo

A little worrying

CDPR's Director said in an interview that the PC version received good reviews. it sounds like he thinks only bugs are the problem. CDPR What you must know is that bugs aren't the only problem. Bugs are Obviously just one of the problems that need to be addressed. The real problems are the...
  9. Hooondo

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

CDPR's Director said in an interview that the PC version received good reviews. it sounds like he thinks only bugs are the problem. CDPR What you must know is that bugs aren't the only problem. Bugs are Obviously just one of the problems that need to be addressed. The real problems are the...
  10. Hooondo

Can't I do anything in the club except hit the button and shake the screen?

Can't I do anything in the club except hit the button and shake the screen? That's it? where's the rest? I can't take my weapons out of there and fight. I can't drink or ask someone out on a second date by interacting with npc. Get close to that DJ and jump. can see a very awkward situation. Did...
  11. Hooondo

Main Story Too Short

I looked forward to seeing that this game emphasized the freedom of the game and various contents in the advertisement rather than the story. but what I got to know after play the game was that everything was unfinished or deleted, and the only thing I could enjoy was the story. Those things...
  12. Hooondo

More bugs updated PC

big-ass in the half-assed game :shrug:
  13. Hooondo

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

I expected this a little when they didn't give us the contents they promised. :ohstopit:
  14. Hooondo

Question about Judy Relationship

The emptiness you feel is natural. The romance option inside Cyberpunk is really shit. If you're a Female V, after just one romance scene, all relationships end there. After that, you can see Judy, which has changed just like other extras. If you're a male V, there is no such option at all...
  15. Hooondo

CDPR Do not waste your time and resources on romance, right now...more important things to add and fix

right. Sometimes, I also feel that the feedback of others is not important But I don't say it's useless. Because different people have different ideas and the current cyberpunk is a unfinished game where many people feel uncomfortable in different parts.
Top Bottom