Recent content by Hotspur

+
  1. H

[ACT III] Stupid Antagonists...

RatsneveThis was the link I found usefulhttp://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=9940.msg233886#msg233886I hope it works for you
  2. H

[ACT III] Stupid Antagonists...

Hi RatsneveI think there is a limit on the number of special items you can carry but this limit is quite high. After I finished the game, I had a look at the Save Game Editor (which is very good). I tried to add all the special items to examine them and I found that eventually I could not add...
  3. H

[ACT III] Narakort's Irish Waitress and her Weird Recipes

Thanks for the reply Petrie. I am really looking forward to seeing the Enhanced Edition. Certainly some of the scripts need to be corrected (e.g. Thaler in Act III) - however I do hope most voices remain unchanged. Usually the voice / accent is absolutely perfect for the character and the voice...
  4. H

[ACT III] Narakort's Irish Waitress and her Weird Recipes

[ACT III] Narakort's Irish Waitress and her Weird Recipes Can anyone offer an explanation of the following dialogue options.The waitress at the Naracott has quite a few different dialogue response when Geralt tries to talk to her. The frequent ones are "Don't be impatient" to "Take a seat" and...
  5. H

[ACT II] Tip for Coccacidium and Wyverns (spoilers)

Like you I had big trouble the first time I played. I thought that monster was impossible.The second time around, I didn't even realise that I had met the boss echinops - it was so easy. (I tried it twice more just to be sure). Hit it with Igni and use the torch as the weapon. After hitting me...
  6. H

[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

This is a remarkably clever game. Replaying most games mean the gamer going through the same steps in exactly the same order. This is not true with The Witcher. My second attempt is so different that it is almost as if I was playing a completely different game. Quests have changed with new...
  7. H

[GENERAL] Ingredients and Potions discussion

I think what you are missing is this.You need the Level 2 Intelligence ability called Herbalism - which will cost a Bronze talent. When you have "bought" this ability all plants that are capable of being harvested will have a name above them. If you "know" the plant because you have read a book...
  8. H

[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

In Act 2 - Shani suggests a party with Dandelion and asks me to bring a guest.On my first time through, I was completing the quest for Carmen around the same time the party was mentioned. I noticed that Carmen would come if I asked her nicely. However I decided against it as it might not produce...
  9. H

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

The Witcher is one of the most enjoyable games I have played for a very long time. Thank you CD Projekt for all your efforts Most software is released with some errors in the coding but The Witcher appeared to have cleared most of the big problems before its release. Congratulations also for the...
  10. H

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

RonJust a thank you for all the work you have put into this. I am having great fun "looking behind the scenes"Best wishes ;D
  11. H

Where are you from ?

From the Border region between England and Scotland. My "full name" is Harry Hotspur a 14th Century folk hero who came from that area
  12. H

How did you find out about The Witcher game?

By shopping for printer ink in PC World in mid-DecemberIn the last few years there have been few good RPG games for the PC. I thought "The Witcher" might keep me amused and IT CERTAINLY HAS!! I played the whole of the Prologue literally "in the dark". Outside the castle it appeared to be a dar...
  13. H

You know you play "The Witcher" too much when....

--- when your neighbour asks if you can take delivery of a parcel for her - and tell her it will cost 250 orens ;)
  14. H

How old are you ?

I feared I might be in pole position here. Can I say a big thank you to all the "oldies but goodies" who have posted? You have given me hope that there will be many more great gaming years ahead ;D
Top Bottom