Recent content by hub997

+
  1. hub997

Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

Yes, but I prefer Windows XP or Vista. Fewer errors and annoying crashes of application windows.
  2. hub997

WIEDŹMIN THE WITCHER REMASTER PROJECT

Oprócz pozbierania sprzętu do pracy to żadnych na razie, jedyne czego mi brakuje to czas, praca, aktywności po pracy, liczne hobby, iid. skutecznie zabierają czas przed komputerem :D
  3. hub997

Wow, dawno mnie tu nie było :rolleyes:
  4. hub997

THE WITCHER REMASTER PROJECT

Wow, I haven't been here for a long time :rolleyes:
  5. hub997

Hello. I don't have time for that right now, but I've done some research. I am working with this guide: https://neverwintervault.org/sites/...es/files/blender_279_rigging_nwn1-example.pdf After thinking about it for a while, even in 3DS Max 9 itself, I would be able to do it. These "old" guides...
  6. hub997

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

@miseczeq I recommend reinstalling Redkit. There are also better threads for asking such questions.
  7. hub997

Wiedźmin 2 na silniku Unity.

Myślę, że ta dziwna poświata na skin shaderze to height mapa umieszczona w normal mapie, podobnie jest w W1 tylko tam to raczej była taka sztuczna okluzja otoczenia, tutaj shader bierze sobie pewnie też height mape, aby odpowiednio oświetlić wypukłe i wklęsłe miejsca, skoro model 3D jest...
  8. hub997

Replacing meshes in game with edited ones?

And it's not going to replace only the textures for a given model in the settings or model parameters to assign a different texture to it?
  9. hub997

Suggestion for Mod creater

Of course CDPR is no longer interested in Redkit, they haven't even fixed a broken lipsync since 2015 I think. In addition, no one seems to be messing with the Redkit code yet, there are no programmers in the modding world who would patch such errors. The situation with animations, i.e. .w2anim...
  10. hub997

Hotfix na wersję PC jest już dostępny!

Mam trochę taki mindfuck, ponieważ wygląda jakby ktoś z CDPR przy okazji next-genowego patcha podebrał mój pomysł na poprawienie wydajności poprzez podmianę bibliotek DLL na nowszą wersję, co dostępne jest w moim modzie Place of Power Performance Dll Boost, najlepszym dowodem na to jest plik...
  11. hub997

The Witcher 2 AI Upscale Textures

Ceadmil, znalazłem dzisiaj ciekawy sposób na upiększenie tekstur za pomocą oryginalnych zasobów, do takiej sztuczki potrzebuję jedynie diffuse map oraz ambient occlusion map, którą można znaleźć w normal mapach, później parę kliknięć w Photoshopie i gotowe. Efekt jest według mnie bardzo...
  12. hub997

THE WITCHER 2 AI UPSCALE TEXTURES

Ceadmil, today I found an interesting way to beautify textures with original assets, for such a trick I just need a diffuse map and an ambient occlusion map that can be found in normal maps, then a few clicks in Photoshop and you're done. The effect is very satisfactory in my opinion, it reminds...
  13. hub997

Wszystko i nic - galeria pomysłów hub997

Triss z PWPP v2 w stroju z Wiedźmina 3 1672363446 Lambert z PWPP v2
  14. hub997

All the best for Christmas and after Christmas!!! May you enjoy playing all parts of Geralt of Rivia's adventures!!!
  15. hub997

Wszystkiego najlepszego na święta i po świętach!!! Żeby Wam się przyjemnie grało we wszystkie części przygód Geralta z Rivii!!! 🎄🎅⚔️
Top Bottom