Recent content by Hudatyebam

+
  1. Hudatyebam

After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

Game is a one and done in my eyes, you get sent back to point of no return without most of the items you pick up after doing an ending so why bother to continue playing after going through the endings. Hardly any of the choices you make during the game matter anyway and the different life paths...
  2. Hudatyebam

Can't hit enemies with Smart Weapons

Read the item description on the dermal ink reward smart link you get, Tyger Claws have smart weapon jamming.
  3. Hudatyebam

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Here's some of my fav shots
  4. Hudatyebam

Favorite Vehicle and why?

Love the Quadra type 66's, Cthulhu and Avenger for looks but the Javelina handles so much better it's my go to car. Caliburn was my fav for a bit after I got it but the handling is too twitchy and all the bikes are pretty good as well for ease of driving in traffic. Really wish this badboy...
  5. Hudatyebam

Clothing mods bonus stacking visually, but not actually applied or inconsistent when not stacked

Nope, doesn't fit on any weapon. I've seen a few mods with this coding error, it's the same if you put the legendary black market battery into gorilla arms, no bonus just the coding error. Very disappointing how badly this basic system is broken on release, just another thing to add to my list...
  6. Hudatyebam

Still playing in 2021?

Enjoyed my playthrough but there is nothing in the game to make me want to play it again, nothing changes story wise and there is no difference in the lifepaths after the initial 20min intro. Might come back and replay if it gets some luv from the devs but for now I'm done.
  7. Hudatyebam

Game was gutted for last gen console sales. Just watch this. This guy sums it up pretty well.

When all's said and done this is the game we got, did they cut content? Definitely but only CDPR know why and I highly doubt they will ever fess up and say why. Will they add to it? Probably if they want to try and salvage their reputation but I know personally I won't still be playing this 6...
  8. Hudatyebam

Clothing mods bonus stacking visually, but not actually applied or inconsistent when not stacked

Agreed, until we hear from the devs exactly what the problem is be it bugged mods, crit capped intentionally, or something off with the numbers behind the scenes or whatever I'll just stick with armor mods as at least I know these work. Feel bad for the folks that spent a shitload of eddies...
  9. Hudatyebam

So if the stats page is busted like you say how do you know mods are working for you, and only you by the way as there is 4 pages of people in this thread saying stacking mods doesn't work and before you say it no not everyone that's tested this is using duped mods. Go test it like I asked with...
  10. Hudatyebam

OK, go put enough crit chance mods on your gear to get over 100% crit, go shoot some gonks with a weapon that has no crit chance on it, are you critting every shot? Let us know how this works out for you. Or go run a set distance and time it with no movement speed mods on, now install all...
  11. Hudatyebam

Jackie Welles Legendary Loot Icon

Should be lying on the table at his memorial in the bar
  12. Hudatyebam

Act 2 All opponents OP

Hover your pointer over the icon in the map, it gives you a danger rating from easy to very hard, avoid the very hard ones till you level up and get some skills.
  13. Hudatyebam

Is crafting (level 20 INT / TECH) worth it?

Cl Click stats on inventory page, few posts floating round here on clothing mods and how a lot of them don't stack or are completely broken. Also when you remove the item with the extra crit mod it actually removes the one you still have equipped from your stats until you unequip and equip the...
  14. Hudatyebam

Is crafting (level 20 INT / TECH) worth it?

Crit mods don't stack on clothing but there's plenty of perks for it, mods for weapons and some weapons have it built in so still easy enough to get high crit.
Top Bottom