Recent content by HughTheHand

+
  1. H

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

Then why wasn't the removal of walking just limited to the new control options? Many of us like to walk around, this is why I'm not playing right now.
  2. H

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

Not being able to walk is really annoying.
  3. H

Knew they'd nerf.

Something was effective, so basement dwelling masochists cried. I thought I left the incessant nerf threads behind on the D3 forums. And this game is even more of a single player experience...jesus.
  4. H

Stash system

These are the same people who wanted there to be functioning gas tanks in GTAO...smh
  5. H

Why can't we seduce....

This is one of the areas I wasn't expecting to feel lacking. Mostly because I wasn't personally invested in the whole romancing part of TW3. However it was done really well, and quests like the iron maiden I feel were really well crafted. Even though people boil it down to she will sleep with...
  6. H

Patch live on Consoles but not PC, seriously!

Mom he has more cake than me!
  7. H

POLL: More expansions for the Witcher 3 or a new Witcher 4 game?

I assume after the expansions the rest of the team will be moving over to Cyberpunk, unless they already have another project to start on. Aside from more DLC I doubt we will see any more Witcher in the near future.
  8. H

Showing the map with one click

Always mess around with the touch pad to test functionality. I just wish the speaker was used a bit.
  9. H

Interact with merchants blocked sometimes?

Seems to be a general bug with any npcs, I notice it more with ones that are sitting down, have to walk up to them at just the right angle at the right distance, can be tedious.
  10. H

After Game Disappointment

The end game is fine. You people seem mad that CDPR isn't holding your hand. If you want to do those quests, then do so before they aren't available anymore. No different than any other quest line that can be missed. Nobody is forcing you to keep playing. Restart if you want. Somehow the most...
  11. H

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

All? I felt I made a rather salient point. The lack of variety in the acts is not a problem at all and shouldn't be the draw. I want more interesting quests and the ability to romance an elf or a succubus etc. Could be the same animations, as that's not the draw personally. But yea feels like...
  12. H

Personal Storage chest ingame ?

I don't like the idea of having to travel to a fixed location/locations to access my inventory. A couple changes could easily make things better. 1. Armor/Weapons you have equipped don't add to your burden(I find myself shying away from heavy armor currently) 2. Reduce weight of Trophies to...
  13. H

Petition to increase the font size

Font is fine, and it was fine before they enlarged it. If they increase the size anymore it better be optional.
  14. H

How Many Hours you have in the game?

I'm well over 200, but as I like to idle from time to time, 200 is a safe guess.
Top Bottom