Recent content by humberthumbert

+
  1. H

dice game glitch

Thats good to know. That icon must've been a feature they tought about but never implemented.
  2. H

King of the wild hunt. What is his role?

It's been awhile since I played, but I got the impression that Geralt was somehow doing the bidding of KotWH without intending to. All those people you killed were part of KotWH's plan for Geralt. Kind of like the movie Angel Heart where the detective realizes he's been working for the devil and...
  3. H

dice game glitch

They cheat at dice and so can you. Would it surprise you that the people you play dice against cheat? Look at them, they'd steal your money without blinking an eye.Next time, hover your mouse over the moving dice. You'll see an icon appear. If you hold a button down it seems to settle the dice...
  4. H

Who's your favourite woman?

I thought the dryad was the sexiest, walking around half nude. Then the banker girl was a nice surprise. Then Shanni and the hooker tied for third. Too bad shani wasn't more open minded :P
  5. H

More weapons / armor in Witcher 2

I liked how different this game was in putting less emphasis on gear. It was more realistic. I hope they focus more on the skill tree and make the combat more complex. Most importantly I hope they make more viable "builds" so you want to replay it in a different style.
  6. H

This game is confusing...

The coleman in the bar thing is a bit confusing I agree. The game is great though, keep going. You're barely into it and I can't recall anything like that happening later.
  7. H

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Well considering you've completed so little of it, like maybe less than 1/10th, it's understandable you've not experienced the full flavor of the story and the character Geralt. I can understand the combat complaints. I actaully enjoyed it the first couple times through, but it doesn't allow...
  8. H

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

I'm about halfway through DA. The combat system seems a little more complex with all the skill and party choices. So replaying the game with a unique build and group like in BG2 seems likely. The story and characters are good, but not quite up to TW's. Geralt is just a unique cool character...
  9. H

Favorite line of dialogue

My favorite is an attractive brunnette saying: Crime rises and the city guards just stare at skirts.and just about anything Thaler says is funny.
  10. H

[ACT I] the beast help

I would definitely recommend playing the next chapter before you quit. Its really a great game and thats not based soley on the T&A but that didnt hurt in the votes ;D. The next chapter was my favorite. As for the Beast fight and later bosses. The Beast is difficult because you just don't have...
  11. H

Igni Sign Power-up Problem: Fireball

Thanks for the reply. I haven't tried it yet, but reversing the buttons would drive me nuts. I'll forgoe the fireball. >:(
  12. H

Igni Sign Power-up Problem: Fireball

Igni Sign Power-up Problem: Fireball Has anyone ever had a problem with the right-click powerup for Signs? I am able to do a sword powerup attack by holding the left mouse button while a diamond appears and fills up. When I try it with my level 4 Igni, no diamond appears when I hold the right...
  13. H

Bombs!

Thanks. I must be missing an igni skill somewhere, i didnt see a diamond.
  14. H

Bombs!

I saw a video of someone using an igni fireball to ignite some bombs. I can't figure out how to launch a fireball. I have filled out every point in igni. Help :evil:Also, while trying to make a fireball I tried holding down the left click button on a far away monster. Geralt does some muscle...
  15. H

Dice Game improved in the EE

It's kind of tricky to click and hold over a bouncing dice, so its not easy and I often miss. But it does seem to influence the roll if you get one early. Kind of like giving the pinball machine a little nudge to keep the ball out of the slot. It makes sense that they would have this feature...
Top Bottom