Recent content by Huncas_Martins

+
  1. H

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

~4 months later~ - steering sensitivity - keybinding - unstuck - police spawn behind but further away. I'm genuinelly amazed at how someone chose these to be the "highlight" of the patch after months of silence. Maybe in 2 years, we'll reach Vice City levels of A.I., a game that was released 19...
  2. H

Patch 1.2 - Instead of spawning behind the player, police will now spawn across the street!

This is huge guys! Wow. I'm without words. Congratulations for CDPR for making the cops spawn 50ft further! We've been really asking for this a lot. Also introducing key-binding to movement keys Honestly? I'm a fan bros. Police chase like Vice City, a game released 19 years ago? Maybe in 2 years...
  3. H

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Yes, breathtaking game.
  4. H

Tell a secret about the person above you.

^ watches anime
  5. H

Digital Foundry: getting CP2077 to work on the last gen of consoles was a herculean task

Not a very bright decision. If launched on PC first THEN consoles, Cyberpunk would probably be one of the best games ever.
  6. H

Tell me I'm lying though [pre-order games?]

presses c to crouch and skip
  7. H

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Cyberpunk 2077, even the patches come with delays!
  8. H

What's next for Cyberpunk?

Another hotfix they call "big patch". 6 months from now, we'll start seeing actual changes.
  9. H

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

"hurr durr if you can find footage of the dev promising..." Yeah, that's where I stopped reading. Footage is around. They fucked up. End.
  10. H

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

How can people defend police spawning behind the player. How can keep defending the braindead AI that turns off if you put a car in front of it. In a 2020 game? What is wrong with you
  11. H

Hotfix 1.12

Wow! Fixed one line of code! Congratulations!
Top Bottom