Recent content by Hustamius

+
  1. Hustamius

Mise à jour importante

Franchement Il est impensable de rendre ma copie du jeu, je ne me suis pas autant immergé dans l'histoire d'un jeu, ses quêtes secondaires longues et passionnantes, depuis depuis... o_O le dernier Mass Effect (le 3 hein, pas le adromerdouille)... Franchement, j'admire le travaille, et avec du...
  2. Hustamius

Correctif 1.05

Super Merci pour votre suivi u jeu les gars, le matériel de base est déjà fou, une fois peaufiné ce sera magique...(y)
  3. Hustamius

Walking Suggestion (PC)

Third person view while walking or jogging... absolute struggle for immersion.
  4. Hustamius

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

Totaly agree Dude, but even if I already love it (story, voices, game design etc...), the missing third view person feature is really bothering me and killing my pleasure of chilling in the streets of Night City... For me it's a major mistake, having a game with customization feature for the...
  5. Hustamius

List of Missing Options (and Features)

+1 for the third person view... It's completely stupid to make a game with clothes customization etc... and the only way to see it is to look in a mirror or in the inventory.... (n):shrug: I don't get it... So for me It will THE major improvement to do in top priority. But you did an tremendous...
Top Bottom