Recent content by Hydroaddiction

+
  1. H

C:\cdpr_merchandise_store

Hey, CDPR said "don't buy those e3 2077 jackets in ebay, we will have a similar ones in our store soon" but I'm not asking about these jackets, I mean, the REAL V's jacket with the lights around the neck. Can we expect that? I would love to buy one!
  2. H

Platform Discussion Thread

My platform?? Humm.. VALVE INDEX! I will not play this game until there is a VR edition.. or if in 3 or 4 years there isn't a vr edition yet, well, on my pc. But I Will wait at least 3 or 4 years for a vr announcement. If yes, I Will play it with the best pc posibble on that moment, no matter what.
  3. H

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

I actually purchased NaLo for long distance areas, I have a 10m large x 4m playable VR área, so when I'm on a closed room.. House.. whatever, I walk with my own foot. I can't have a headache by that. But if I have to walk a long distance on Skyrim, for example, on the tundra, the best option by...
  4. H

Actually there is a lot of people who like VR that don't play horror games or Sims... Horror games.. believe me, it's hard to play horror games 😂😂 with VR they are very believable and scary. And not everybody like Sims. In my opinion, perfect games for VR are RPG sandboxes like Bethesda Style...
  5. H

Second that. I would too.
  6. H

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

I think the same.. and the Accord with Polish gobernment has a deadline on June 2019. I think we could see CP2077 before the expected.. cross fingers
  7. H

#MostWantedGame - Thank you!

Can't wait to know the launch date 👐 congrats!
  8. H

Sure, no problem ;)
  9. H

Ok the edit:
  10. H

PS5 unofficially confirmed for 2019

Who is the source?
  11. H

Hahah that is play to guessing the future. I think that Navi rumours are true. I expect a gtx1080 power for ps5.
  12. H

13. H

I'm really wishing It. And to buy a high-end Navi.
  14. H

Is not relevant if It was on 2007. We will have always new technologies that push the hardware to the limits. Now, there is Ray Tracing. There is 4k. Where is the problem with if VR users have to run games on mid settings? It's not a need to run games on ultra. And you can think whatever you...
  15. H

That's not true. VR is not limiting the graphics. The hardware is. If they release CP2077 in 2019, a VR port can be made later. Another different thing is the fact that there aren't many powerful hardware to run this Game on VR. Crysis at its launch (2007) couldn't run on ultra on any pc. But...
Top Bottom