Recent content by HylianColibri

+
  1. H

Contest 2 - The one with the postcard

Do we have to write something on the postcard or only the screenshot will do?
  2. H

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Great to be a part of the 10 years! And proud to have some of my emoticons being used :cheers:
  3. H

Witcher t-shirt

So awesome I'm gonna cry ;-;
  4. H

Witcher t-shirt

Wow, that's an interesting point!
  5. H

Witcher t-shirt

I have two Witcher 3 shirts (one I got at the Brasil Game Show and the another I won at the emoticons contest). But now they have the old logo ;-;
  6. H

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

We love CDPR and CDPR loves us back <3
  7. H

Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

I saw the 45 minute presentation of The Witcher 3 and I must say the graphics are AMAZING. Really, they're absolutely incredible, probably the best one I've seen so far. I guess everybody will see it soon enough, but believe me, it's awesome. And the gameplay is way more fluid than it was in...
  8. H

I really hope they're doing their best to give us the best trailer possible. Of course people want more, the game looks awesome and it will probably blow our minds away, but they have to keep the "blow away" level so people aren't frustrated, I get it. They could release one ss a week or...
  9. H

So who was the 4th witcher assassin?

I don't see how it is a plothole? It doesn't change anything on the story, it's only a detail that we may see a resolution in Witcher 3.
  10. H

Someone please explain my ending (details inside the topic)

Of course they'll affect TW3! Our choices are the main core of the game, and it changes everything in the end. It would be really lazy no to consider our past decisions on the Witcher 3 journey.
  11. H

Alcohol for Alchemy PETITION thread

Only texture wise? Oh boy, you make me laugh hahaha:facepalm:
  12. H

Combat in The Witcher 3

The Batman Arkham Series combat flows very well, if that's what they're doing, I'm fine with it. I just hope it isn't a 'punch punch-counter attack' kind of combat, I want some strategy, or maybe alot of it :P
  13. H

The Witcher 3 gameplay designers leave to join indie mobile studio

I met Marek at BGS here in Brazil, he was presenting the Witcher 3 demo, a really nice guy. Good luck :D
  14. H

I saw the presentation at BGS and it didn't had many bugs, and it was like... pre-alpha!
Top Bottom