Recent content by Hysar

+
  1. H

116 hours later... [Insert Sponge Bob meme]

Last couple of days i've noticed that all of the cars on the road and pedestrians were gone after completing the story several times. The entire city was a ghost town except for some named npcs. My boredom had increased to the point that I started talking to a vending machine and picked up a...
  2. H

Post your funniest glitches and bugs [Possible spoilers]

This corpse started yelling at me after I killed her. And she continued to yell
  3. H

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

Judy said I wasn't her type, but wouldn't change her a bit. She is an amazing person.
  4. H

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

I beat the game a multitude of different ways. There are no more quests, cars on the road, or pedestrians but I miss that sarcastic inner voice the most.
  5. H

Traffic need some serious rework

I wish there were cars. I can't find a single car on the road. The entire game is dead. When I first started it was like frogger trying to cross the road, but all the cars are gone now. Pedestrians too.
  6. H

Open world game but not playable after ending

I don't know about anyone else, but the city seems dead now after completing it multiple times. I don't see cars driving around and the number of pedestrians are now very minimal. It is a dead city. So much potential. The city is built, we just need quests to complete now.
  7. H

I had to kill Woodman twice

We literally killed him in the story twice. Two different story lines to kil the same guy two different times.
  8. H

What would Fix the game for you?

Way more quests and side stories. My journal is empty except the final quest and the city seems dead now. No one calls me, no events, just a dead city. Sure I can go around killing random people, but at the end of the day that isn't even fun. I even climbed to the top of a building and dropped...
  9. H

I had to kill Woodman twice

Killed him twice also. Made sure he stayed dead the 2nd time.
  10. H

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

Yelling at the cashier regarding a management decision rarely changes things. You need to yell at the managers.
  11. H

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

92:02, level 45 with 50 street cred. Here is my pc set up. It is not new. Main components are 2-4 years old. I update parts every couple of years. Power supply is going on 8 years from the original build. Motherboard: MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC – 2 years old. RAM: 4 – 8 gig sticks @...
  12. H

Samurai (Johnny´s band) clothes !Warning minor spoilers!

I bought all of the Samurai items from that vendor. That shirt is op with 4 mod slots.
  13. H

Regression, not progress.

The story and character immersion are great. It could use more side stories and the main story did feel a tad short. I feel bad for the console users because they won't be able to experience this amazing game the way I have.
  14. H

What's your favorite ride so far?

The fish tailing on cars in this game is overkill. I drive a 700 hp challenger in real life and it has no where near the fish tailing these cars do. I do notice that npcs when you are following them, have perfect driving skills. They don't fishtail, don't go sideways, just perfect driving as...
  15. H

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

I can't tell when it autosaves. Maybe a bottleneck somewhere on your system. I do agree that it should be a setting though so if you want to turn it off you can.
Top Bottom