Recent content by IAxiiYourMother

+
  1. IAxiiYourMother

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Delete a row and I will personally lead the riots through the streets. On mobile, just remove the enemies cards still in their hand from the top of the board and put a number for how many the have left (like in TW3). This smells like a changed solely aimed at expanding to tablets that will...
  2. IAxiiYourMother

Mobility killed the game

I'm disappointed these huge changes are getting pushed through so long after beta. We should be way past this community guinea pig stage. I am not a fan of either the gold or positioning updates because they both just serve as crutches to help low skill players stay relevant in the game...
  3. IAxiiYourMother

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Crazy Instability Would love to try out this new patch... let me just watch Netflix on my perfectly fine internet connection while I reconnect and then forfeit because my client had a problem... 7 games and running
  4. IAxiiYourMother

Gwent: Fishing Simulator 2018 ('Create' Cards)

Someone def. got encouraged for taking "bold moves" and decided to impress their bosses again. The best feedback I've seen for Gwent is its controllable RNG that allows you to minimize the risks by playing well. This is becoming increasingly difficult to do with all the RNG spawn cards and...
  5. IAxiiYourMother

Why do we need immune golds back. Constructively. A zero negativity thread.

Not to mention that cards that don't have an immediate value no longer have a place in competitive Gwent because immediately acting golds will always be superior.
  6. IAxiiYourMother

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

WHhooooo! let's make people take 4 extra silver cards... what's the purpose of golds? Talk about limiting design space. ~We now only want players to use cards that take effect immediately~
  7. IAxiiYourMother

Cdpr was very busy the last few months and it definitely shows.

This patch is awful, see you in another 2 months.
  8. IAxiiYourMother

Gold Units can now be Targeted by Spells and Effects

Yet again I'm left wondering what the purpose of the closed beta was if we are seeing crazy changes like this.
  9. IAxiiYourMother

Any news about singleplayer campaign?

Sweet! I've been waiting for Meve to be added as an NR leader. :D
  10. IAxiiYourMother

Locked Queensguard resurrect?

What 4RM3D said. With QG specifically you can see that the one that was healed has no lock after resurrection so its ability triggers to pull its sisters from the grave regardless of their locked status.
  11. IAxiiYourMother

What happened with Nilfgaard and how it can be fixed?

No Title No one sees my NG deck coming lmao. Poor monsters :P NG is by far the hardest faction to play, and I find them very rewarding to win with because people don't expect it. (Stats are from a smurf; numbers wouldn't be this high otherwise.) I like that they are not popular atm; people...
  12. IAxiiYourMother

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

~please change weather~
  13. IAxiiYourMother

Ideas on Weather

Same, though I didn't want to get into the nitty gritty details, but give a rough idea of the direction I would like to see weather taken. The game designers will be able to generate better macro ideas than I could every come up with on my own.
  14. IAxiiYourMother

Ideas on Weather

I'm really hoping that that can find a solution for weather that makes it more like the consume mechanic. It effects your side of the board more drastically than the opponent's, and your opponent shouldn't be expected to tech cards unrelated to their deck to interact with it. My idea for a...
  15. IAxiiYourMother

The direction gwent has taken

I agree that tons of mobile weather and agile units are really killing the feel of the game. A different solution needs to be found. I am by no means a game designer, and I give this criticism with the utmost respect for the Gwent team because you guys have been doing an awesome job of trying...
Top Bottom