Recent content by Iceman107

+
  1. Iceman107

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hi, I was considering pre-ordering the PS4 digital version and stopped for one reason: Will we get the same content on the DIGITAL version ? (meaning the nightcity map, the postcards, badges and the digital content (books, music and wallpaper)) It seems logical we won't get the physical...
  2. Iceman107

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

It's going to be great ! Hope to see the first episodes in 2021, 2022 is so far...
  3. Iceman107

Will the Savegame carry over from Xbox One to PS5 or vice versa?

That's a good question: are our saves stored in the cloud and accessible from any platform ? - between 2 consoles from same editor (ex possible to keep our save when playing on PS4, then PS5, then PS4 from time to time) - and between 2 consoles PS and Xbox as asked above.
  4. Iceman107

Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map Update: Community Feedback

Looks great , thank you for this good work ! Will it be maintained by you alone or anyone will be able to add new entries?
  5. Iceman107

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hi, I am super excited by Cyberpunk2077. I'll be pre-order it digital on my PS4 and will later on play on PS5. I may keep my PS4, and have therefore the following question: Can you play Cyberpunk2077 on a PS4 and PS5 and share the same save? Thank you in advance CD Projekt Red, I love all you...
Top Bottom