Recent content by Iferrebee

+
  1. Iferrebee

Why are you migrating away from GOG accounts?

So what happens to the game accounts that are already linked?
  2. Iferrebee

Prime rewards available in Air drops?

That's kinda of idiotic to lower the chances that low late in game. Hopefully it gets an increased drop rate but with CDPR coding it might break the game
  3. Iferrebee

Prime rewards available in Air drops?

Have the Amazon prime rewards became available in the Dogtown air drops yet? The My Rewards tab shows available in Air drops but I have yet to find a single one.
  4. Iferrebee

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

You realize you can get a special controller built to accommodate any disability or medical issue you have. Or buy an Elite controller with mappable buttons to fix the problem
  5. Iferrebee

Starfield! Spaaaaaaace...ladders.

Well I finally put starfield down Over 800 hours played. NG+5 and got to the point I was bored. I did everything. Then my saves started failing and I couldn't travel due to crashing. So I returned to Night City My V is currently retired basically. Still "collect" some cars and do some races to...
  6. Iferrebee

BFC 9000 trigger?...

Only downside is you cannot dual weild both the BFC and Sir John
  7. Iferrebee

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Infinite saving bug on series S still exists Hopefully CDPR can fix it, hopefully
  8. Iferrebee

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Are the Twitch drops in the air drops yet? My rewards screen says they are there but have yet to find a single one
  9. Iferrebee

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

My current character. Driving the Murk mobile with this look
  10. Iferrebee

Radioport

I muted it in the settings. Since I cannot find a way to permanently disable it
  11. Iferrebee

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

NUSA infiltrator jacket still loads Johnny's Samurai jacket when getting on a bike. It corrects itself after a second or two but really needs fixed Or someone needs to recommend me a better car to use other than motorcycles
  12. Iferrebee

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Nevermind found it finally
  13. Iferrebee

BFC 9000 trigger?...

played on previous save (before 2.11) and the first time i went the AV wasn't there so i loaded up my save (post 2.11) and went to fast travel above AV and followed road around to parking lot on hill side then jumped over to location. Guy was there waiting along with AV Could not see them from...
  14. Iferrebee

BFC 9000 trigger?...

logged n this morning before work and got it. seems to be fixed with 2.11 on my end
  15. Iferrebee

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Still so many bugs Glad I stopped after my 3rd playthrough. It's uninstalled but my save was bug free last time I played.
Top Bottom