Recent content by ignatiusXIX

+
  1. I

How Many Hours you have in the game?

I tend to slow-play games, but that said-- I'm REALLY savouring this one apparently. Ingame counter tells me I'm pushing 4 days. My next main story task has me leaving the Witcher stronghold at level 25, and my Skellig map is basically untouched as far as POI is concerned. Probably finished...
  2. I

Miscellaneous questions

Portals-- if memory serves me right.
  3. I

Can't use crossbow

That is odd. I'm playing on the same difficulty, and I've had no problems going off hunting deer with it. I'd double check and make sure its not damaged, or that somehow your keybinds got jacked up.
  4. I

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

Well, no idea if something was missing or what but Galaxy decided to download another 750MBs when I ran that to verify and update. Clicked play, and instead of actually launching I get a windows error message that Witcher 3 crashed haha. Off with a bang I say. Whatever, I'll sort it out.
  5. I

Ok I've still got nothing... Downloaded the English patch, from the web manually. It verified, installed fine, and yet I'm still seeing the wait til May 19th message. Am I missing something glaringly obvious?
  6. I

Oh the downloads... RAWR!
  7. I

Where did you pre-load your Witcher 3

Yup, what andy said for me too. Moved the compressed folder to the home server for easy access if I ever need it later
  8. I

Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Yes in that very stream, when he started the game it gave him the option to import a save. He scrolled through and chose the appropriate save file from his game library and that was that. Game on.
  9. I

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

Discussed at pretty good length here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35728-A-quick-look-at-the-game-configs-XML?p=1665970#post1665970
  10. I

Not going to link it, just look over the last few pages for the confirmation that you're looking for. Its not "out" but it has supposedly been delivered to reviewers for the purpose of reviewing the product. And yes, they have the blessing of CDPR to do so. Edit: My apologies. All these threads...
  11. I

Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

Ok so we know they're running on a 980 at ultra. In that last interior shot a moment ago, it certainly appeared that Hairworks was enabled, even if just temporarily since someone said earlier that they had turned it off for performance reasons. Sadly my German is, well nonexistant-- so my...
  12. I

...yet. These threads really are getting old. Even from a neutral standpoint. It used to be lime watching a train wreck, where you just couldn't look away. Now its just sad. Either let em be (unless of course personal attacks start flying) or remove them on sight. As for the combatents: You...
  13. I

TW3: freeplay

Yeah you've outed me-- I never finished skyrim haha. I'm not saying its a fault of game design, its just my personal connection to various gameplays. I'm sure there are games that have got it right, but none come to mind from my personal experience. For example FF... IVXMVII... or whatever. You...
  14. I

TW3: freeplay

This is one of those things that's kind of unavoidable in open games like this: Of course we all just want to keep playing and playing and playing. But there are so many cases where I complete a game and continue to wander the world doing my own thing, and it just doesn't sit right-- sort of...
  15. I

Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Without getting spoilery, the short answer is no-- it does not appear that you will "see" your choices if you go the manual import route. Though if its a straight PC to PC import, I believe if the files are in the appropriate place, and you select the option to use previous decisions at the...
Top Bottom