Recent content by Ignen

+
  1. I

Long list of feedback/suggestions from somene who played almost all digital card games and watched them all fail

I agree on this, it does look like they stiched those together with no much thought as to how it'd make the Interface look as a whole. Kinda like seeing a patch in a piece of clothing and pretending it doesn't stand out. This could be solved by adding some customization options to suit...
  2. I

Introducing GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

That was the Witcher 3 and this is a different game altogether. We'd do well to remember that it takes two to tango. EA gets away with it because there's a market for their shitty products, if people brushed EA aside then it'd crumble. One would like to think CDPR won't become like EA simply...
  3. I

Idea for a thief card

I think it'd be a nice twist to actually be able to steal a card which the opponent has deployed on their side.
  4. I

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game -- Official FAQ

Are you guys going to implement more factions apart from the 5 found in the Witcher 3? for example I think for a Gwent stand alone game it'd be better to separate the Wild Hunt from the Monsters. Maybe a Wild Hunt faction alone doesn't have much room for a decent roster since it's basically an...
  5. I

Enemy Upscaling Main Game, Main Questline Bug

Enemy Upscaling Main Game, Main Questline Bug Well I searched on the forum and apparently no one has encountered this yet, maybe because of the way they progressed in their game... anyway this issue came up in the Battle against the Wild Hunt in Skellige. When you fight Caranthir as Geralt he...
  6. I

The Most Expensive Item?

If you are talking about the price you can sell items at, then it's not fixed. The higher the level at which you can use items, the higher the selling price. So don't be surprised if a common level 75 mace gets you way more money than a level 10 Relic blade, but if you were to put items at the...
  7. I

Crafting Has Become A Burden Now.

Yeah it's a bit of legwork, but you are talking about extremely rare armor sets which only a handful of people are able to create, perhaps the only Grandmaster Smith/Armourer is the one in Toussaint, which would make him have a monopoly and thus increase his prices. Basic witcher gear is...
  8. I

[SPOILERS] Choices From The Main Game That Affect Corvo Bianco Ending

Here's the scene with Ciri as Empress:
  9. I

Blood and Wine released, The wicher 3 finished, no word from CDPR

If you already finished B&W then you should pay attention to this: That and look carefully at how the main people at CDPR word their statements. Sooner or later there will be a new Witcher game. It just makes good business, just look at the sales and at all the GOTY awards Wild Hunt got. So...
  10. I

"Turn and Face the Strange" - Triss' map?

I started B&W in NG+, chose Triss right before starting the expansion. In fact I didn't do the Main Game quests in the suggested order, looked for Ciri first in Skellige and left the Dandellion quests for last, but as I said, chose Triss and didn't romance Yen at all. Didn't know the voice...
  11. I

"Turn and Face the Strange" - Triss' map?

uh, funny that... I chose Triss as well as Geralt's love interest, but the letter was sent by Yennefer.
  12. I

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

For a very longggggg time my number 1 game had always been Ocarina of Time, that is until Witcher 3 came around (never played the first 2) and I bet I'm not the only one. To say a Dev could topple one of the best if not the best video game of all time is very high praise. There are only 3 Devs...
  13. I

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

LOL 30+ hours now? HoS was supposed to be 10 hours long, that actually took me somewhere around 40 hours... so that means B&W is gonna take me around 100 to 120 hours, just amazing. I wish CDPR gets big enough to be able to rotate different quality IPS each year, I'd gladly give them my money...
  14. I

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Funny from that list I've only experienced 3 issues... hell I wouldn't even know I experienced 3 issues had I not read the bit about viper gear, I always thought I had used the key to create a crafting component lol, turns out I couldn't open the door because it is an actual bug lol
  15. I

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Reposting from another thread: When thay decide to get back to the witcher series I think they will be posed with a dilemma. On the one hand they have an already established cast of characters to whom many people find themselves attached to in one way or another. Launching a new witcher title...
Top Bottom