Recent content by IIe4eHbka_Cooky

+
  1. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Патч 1.2 - информация о разработке

:shrug: Да даже если так, если весь объём нововведений изложен в этом тизере - это курам на смех. Команде высококвалифицированных программистов понадобилось 4 месяца, чтобы ввести ползунок, перебинд кнопок, раскачку авто и респ npc в другое место. Мы тут чудес ждём, а они там, небось, на...
  2. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Ха-ха, ну и кто был прав. 2-ая половина марта, говорили они :coolstory: В игре не работают целые цепочки квестов и способности, но они ввели 2 ползунка, перебинд кнопок (вот это фича!), раскачивание авто и перенесли респаун копов на 15 метров дальше, не изменив сам принцип (они так же набутылят...
  3. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

I'LL FLY AWAY - Long post

Thank you for your answers, now I understand more. Apparently the fact that I always came to the camp when other quests were active, I never found Mitch with a funeral quest. Every time I come, he participated in something else. Damn, this is the most horribly mechanically made quest that simply...
  4. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Hi, thanks for your participation! I have already completed almost all the quests in the game, except perhaps in addition to some secret / secret ones. I have had nomads in the new camp for a long time. But I found my old saves and experimented a lot: the message from Mitch comes after the...
  5. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

The quest does not appear "The Beast in Me"

Huh, interesting, maybe! Already, of course, it is difficult to remember what was in the game at that time, but it is quite possible that either some other call came in or interrupted or something else. Damn, this sucks.
  6. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Thanks for your participation, anyway. No, I do not use mods, this game is beautiful and so. I spent the whole day raking old screenshots and saves (fortunately, I'm a psychopath who saves everything, and I have several tens of thousands of screenshots and several thousand saves) and found out...
  7. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Hello everyone! Recently, having almost completed the entire game by 100 percent, I began to find out if I had done everything and collected information. It turned out that I somehow missed the "Road to Heaven" quest. I had to go through my screenshots, use old saves and think to figure out that...
  8. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Quest "Double life" I, of course, completed, at the moment I have completed all the quests, except for "The Beast in Me". Clair's garage is closed (even during the day), but through the skylight, I can see that there are a lot of loot and datapads inside the garage - I would definitely collect...
  9. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Hello everyone, I have such a problem. I do not have a quest "The beast in me". The game has already been completed almost 100 percent, all activities on the map are completed, almost all secrets, legendary weapons and armor have been found. More than 500 hours have already been played in the...
  10. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Нет квеста "Королева Автострад"

У меня с ней уже давно-давно всё обговорено.
  11. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Нет квеста "Королева Автострад"

Приветики. Такой вопрос - а квест "Королева Автострад" доступен только кочевникам? У меня уже почти вся игра на 100% пройдена, а этого квеста до сих пор не было, в проваленных его тоже нет. На видео мотаю свой квест-лог.
  12. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

В каком случае? :confused:
  13. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Скоро узнаем, ждать осталось недолго %)
  14. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Это *сейчас* месяц :D
  15. IIe4eHbka_Cooky

Нет, статья выше была прочитана полностью, но ничего нового или противоречивого в ней не было :) Не осуждаю компанию за использование разных средств для достижения поставленных целей, только предполагаю, что могло бы быть %) Но отрицать то, что они не могли этого сделать - тоже, с какой-то...
Top Bottom