Recent content by Ildun

+
  1. I

TOO OP for story missions even on VERY HARD at lvl36! Any way to scale up story missions?

Played one character with no cyberware( beside the 3 which forcefully installed ) and weapon before, just use punch and stealth takedown, quite challenging.
  2. I

Outside bustling area It feels more like post apocalypses than dystopia

I actually start to like those area more than bustling area fill with stupid AI and glitch. Abandoned building, vehicle, corpses and ambient, make me feel like playing post apocalypses game instead of cyberpunk game. I wish the dev can make those place more interesting to explore and reduce...
  3. I

Night City itself is a huge monster from Alpha Centauri which devour human

The prophecy is true!
  4. I

Anyone else wanna mod their cars as a DLC bonus?

I want my own Basilisk with the speed of Caliburn :D
  5. I

[Spoiler Alert] Do you want after ending DLC?( with suggestion )

1) You still not escape from your imminent death, you and Panam looking for cure 2) You died, but revive by Illusive man...I means Gaun...ahem...Mr. Blue Eye, a mysterious powerful entity 3) After hundred of years Arasaka found a new body for you, but soon you know you are not the real V 4)...
  6. I

How do no-weapons allowed establishments deal with cyberware in-universe?

And there never a safety measure to prevent netrunner intrusion like what Shadowrun did.
  7. I

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough?

First playthrough - Male Corpo, non lethal all rounder solo, Panam romance - Mainly quickhacks and smart weapon - Do everything, try everything Second playthrough - Female Streetkid, lethal psycho, Bisexual romance - Blade and mantis blade - Quit halfway because killing anyone as psycho feel...
  8. I

[Possible minor spoiler] Which part of map has a lot of robot enemies?

I want to trigger Skippy quest but don't want to kill human enemies, do anyone know where has a lot of drone/robot/mecha? Btw, can destroy robot trigger Skippy quest?
  9. I

Terrain is lethal weapon!

I used non lethal takedown to defeat a gangster, then fear for his safety I move his body away from road. When I put his body on ground, one splash sound and his blood and gut spill out! :O
  10. I

Bow before me!

11. I

Year is 2077 and elevators are slow AF?

This is game, and it is game designer job to make immersion won't conflict with convenient and vice versa.
  12. I

How strong is V compared to the Night City Legends? *ending spoilers*

"I can slice you into ribbon before you pull the trigger" But my quickhack V even more badass, can kill them instantly without moving or blink an eye :P
  13. I

Is Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk world supposedly retrofuturism?

I was wondering what is the awkward feeling when I venturing Cyberpunk 2077 world. Sometime it feel not futuristic enough especially those vehicle I can buy. Now I realize, yeah, those are retrofuturism. Economy and nomad vehicle is fine, because normal people cannot afford high tech while...
  14. I

How strong is V compared to the Night City Legends? *ending spoilers*

If The Sun Ending is canon, than V is much more stronger than anyone.
  15. I

If you could create an item, what would it be?

- Optic cyberware/mod which can let you see arrow on road like what happen during race - Skin cyberware which let you invisible for period of time - Skin cyberware which let you ignore car damage - Leg cyberware which won't trigger mine - Leg cyberware which which ignore fall damage
Top Bottom