Recent content by ileboii

+
  1. I

Let's talk about Fallout 2 - the best cRPG I've ever played

Didn't even read, but I approve this post as it must be great, because it's about Fallout 2.
  2. I

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

I hope not.
  3. I

Tell a secret about the person above you.

↑ THEY ARE A CORPO RAT, DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES. IT'S ALL JUST A CHARMING ACT. ↑ 🔥🔥BURN THE CORPO BULLSHIT🔥🔥 🔥🔥WITH SOME MOTHERFUCKING NUKES🔥🔥 🔥🔥FUCK YEAH🔥🔥
  4. I

UNLOCK ROMANCES

Bad poll. The answer is no.
  5. I

Holy Crap! There is a Bounty system like they said! Mercs came for me!

I can confirm about mercs coming after V after getting high wanted level too. I am 100% confident about them spawning only when I got a wanted level.
  6. I

Is a Cyberpunk sandbox possible?

I love how many people think that implementing more open world activities makes the game instantly a GTA clone. Like, give me a break. The story is still there. The feeling of being in a futuristic cyberpunk world is still there. Your favorite characters are still there. Your V is still there...
  7. I

Car dashboard and camera height in the first person.

This thread is not about players' preference over first- or third person camera, nor it is about reasons behind those choices - be it immersion or any other. This thread is about the first person camera view in vehicles - a gameplay element - and how CDPR chose to implement it in the game.
  8. I

Car dashboard and camera height in the first person.

Considering how the first person view is a major gameplay focus, it feels a weird choice to block half of the screen with something you don't even look at when driving around. A couple of examples Alvardo "Vato" Type-66 "Javelina"
  9. I

Focus on DLC or Missing Features?

Ahem. Radiant gigs.
  10. I

Night City needs more variety, it feels severely lacking and unimpressive...

1. Sure. 2. Who cares? 3. Sure. 4. Sure. 5. Who cares? 7. Who cares? 8. Who cares? 9. Who cares? 10. Who cares? 11. Sure. 12. Sure. 13. Sure. 14. Who cares? 15. Who.. Sure. 16. Who cares?
  11. I

Bug, Judy still in her aparment after leaving

What a blatant spoiler in the title, thanks.
  12. I

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes and no. Another Witcher game would be awesome because duh. But on the other hand, Witcher 3 had a great ending for the trilogy and maybe it would be better to let it have it's final rest. Pumping out more just because might actually hurt the franchise because W3 set the bar so high. In...
Top Bottom