Recent content by Illisine

+
  1. I

New update stopping achievements from unlocking?

Think that is tied to no BaW achievments showing in Xbox...
  2. I

Where new achievements for DLC Blood and Wine?

No achievments in Xbox and they dont unlock if you play...
  3. I

[B&W] Where are the new Achievements?

Same thing here. Downloaded the patch early too (may 29)
  4. I

No Achievements [B&W]

No Achievements [B&W] No Achievements in XboxOne. My game hub shows the game with 65 achievments won, 1500/1500 points, 100% completion, no new BaW achievments appearing. Season pass holder here. The game was ready to install at may 30, 8 pm. Already may 31, 5 am and nothing. In on...
  5. I

Where are the B&W achievements?

1500/1500, 65 achievments won here. No new one. I things thats an Xbox problem only.
  6. I

Where are the B&W achievements?

Same thing here...season pass holder, the game was ready to install at may 30, 8 pm. Already may 31, 5 am and nothing. In on Brazil and already tried to change Xbox region, but still no achievments
  7. I

Hype it up !!! [Countdown for BaW Release]

Released early for xbox season pass holders, but without the achievments...
  8. I

I'm in BaW!!! [Spoilers]

Live in Xbox a while, but no achievments....
  9. I

Patch 1.20 Changelog

10. I

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Thanks microsoft for the xbox leak. The new patch looks amazing and the hype for BaW just got bigger
  11. I

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

It was a LEAK, not a early release. Don't be sad, as a xbox player, i can tell you the game looks amazing with the new patch.
  12. I

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Already live on Xbox One. Version 1.21 Game looks amazing, cant wait for BaW
  13. I

Share Your Screenshots!!!

FINALLY 100%
  14. I

[HOS][NG+] Caparison of Lament

[HOS][NG+] Caparison of Lament The caparion of lament obtained from final quest in HoS gives a additional 100 stamina to your horse. In new game+ the stamina gain drop to 85. :|
  15. I

[QUEST][EPILOGUE] Faithful Friend

[QUEST][EPILOGUE] Faithful Friend After finishing the quest, the marker didnt disapear :|
Top Bottom