Recent content by ImABrthCtrlFail

+
  1. I

After you finish the story...

Wow, what a let down. Thanks for your quick reply!
  2. I

After you finish the story...

After you finish the story... Can you still bang Triss/Yennefer after you finish the main story line?
  3. I

What level were you when you beat the game?

31 when the credits came
  4. I

Resin and Glowing Ore

Resin and Glowing Ore Anyone know where I can find Resin, already found the Glowing Ore so forget that one.
  5. I

Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

It's going to release on the 19th of may at 1am CEST world wide. Even if it's still the 18th for the US they will still be getting it at the same time we do, because they live in a different time zone. Do you understand how time zones work? It doesn't mean they're getting it earlier, lol.
  6. I

Pls give us the first day patch!

Serieus? Media Markt verkoopt hem al? Heb ik hem zomaar gepre-ordered -____-
  7. I

How will you know that I bought the game? Regarding free DLC

Lmao, I guess you'll find out on the 20th.
  8. I

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I don't think you can compare this game to DA and TW2 (performance wise). But then again I hardly know a thing about computer hardware, so yeah.
  9. I

Any hints about hooded armors?

Some people like that mysterious look, I'm sure you like things that others don't like. Anyway, I'd like to see them as well. I have a strong feeling they will be in the game though, based on some old concept art and it featuring in a previous witcher title. The only reliable sources are the...
  10. I

Regarding my question about being able to carry swords differently, I found this in one of the gameplay trailers that was released, the one where they talk about Character Customizaton, Outfits & Side Quests. It might just be for the trailer though, not sure.
  11. I

I was wondering if they said anything about it being possible to change the way you carry your swords? Like one on your back and one on your hip? or some other styles?
Top Bottom