Recent content by Inariele

+
  1. Inariele

Motion Sickness Thread with some possible solutions.

i mean it was already said: but here is what i do: FoV to 90 or 100 (depends on the game) while i can deal with weapon bob, the head bob will trigger my brain - so tuning these off is making my life so much better making crosshair into a fixpoint, by changing design and size and i have to...
  2. Inariele

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

while i wrote it in an other thread, i would like to put it in here too: - FoV slider - if Head or Gun bob, pls let us turn it off in the Options. (personally i get motionsickness from headbobs) - Mouse sensitivy Slider (i know its standart, but still gonna mention it) - FPS Adjustablity -...
  3. Inariele

Possible solution?

i am fine with it in being in FPP, what i would like to see is : - FoV adjustable - if head or gun bob, to be able to turn it off in the Options (personally i get motionsickness from head bobs) - i asume it will have a little cross for the gunstuff, it would be nice to able to change that to...
  4. Inariele

Scoia'tael camp in south east Velen

well there was a scoia'tael quest in the concepts, that they didnt put in. there are soundfiles in the game, that werent cleaned up and seem to be part of the stuff they cut out, that might be this
  5. Inariele

Wants from the "Witcher 4: More Silver for Monsters (and CD_Projekt Red)"

i am probably the only one who wants this but i would like to see: a prequel aka i wanna play the 2nd war. But if they would make a sequal then my wishlist would be: - playing as an other witcher from an other school - Iorveth & Isengrim (long live vrihedd) - Franseca & Ida Emean & Phillipa (...
  6. Inariele

Where's Saskia...Iorveth?

its known iorveth was planned and even worked on. from the leaked stuff most likely in combination with the assasination plotline. saskia i believe wasnt written in the set, but i would have to look through it again.
  7. Inariele

Returning characters

i am sure she will charm iorveth to protect her from that bad ugly old wolf. great find on that picture, maybe the old hag can revitaliate him :P (link for pic pretty pls <3)
  8. Inariele

Returning characters

leave my ida alone :spell:
  9. Inariele

actually iorveth is easy to explain in context with isengrim. (both were supposed to be appear in novigrad). look at the book. sigi and isengrim were together in there last scene. since sigi returned with his plan to overthrow radovid i am sure he would ask isengrim for help. the wolf though...
  10. Inariele

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

this, the last moment and the smile he gave geralt, thats when i thought bro for life. i can live with all the cuts, but not my favorite bro elf :(
  11. Inariele

sniffles, so wish i could have met him in novigrad. anyway thanks for the video, i still didnt got the banter after 10 hours campsitting and was hoping that someone would record it. <3
  12. Inariele

that actually was my thought too, the scene looks a lot like 2nd war. and honestly i am not sure if iorveth would go to fracesca, he made his dislike for her pretty clear
  13. Inariele

Troll Level: CDPR

the vampire, the sargent from the baron castle and some more minor npcs
  14. Inariele

So did any of the choices in W2 really matter? SPOILERS!!!!!

either you meet sile or you dont, depending on the choice to let her go or let her die
  15. Inariele

Ending Cliche/Way Too Predictable + Misleading Dialogue Options + Lack of Backstory (Major Spoilers)

well, i think ppl that read the books having an easier time to understand the aen elle aka wild hunt. through the 3 games you only get very view pieces of information about them especially if you want to know what happened before everything began. In the spoilertag is the motivation of the hunt...
Top Bottom