Recent content by inertiacreep

+
  1. inertiacreep

Patch 1.1

Looks like they still can't fix basic controls... if there's no walk I'm getting a refund now.
  2. inertiacreep

HELLO????

ADD WALK ADD WALK TODAY... I MEAN LITERALLY TODAY.. ITS BEEN HOW FLIPPING LONG TIMES UP DO A DAMN HOTFIX I try to stand behind the company through this total shitstorm.. I didn't cry about a refund and bitch about whatever everyone is bitching about as if they expected this game to be made by...
  3. inertiacreep

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

Judy is gross and she has a skinny long alien neck, it's nasty.
  4. inertiacreep

upcoming in the future next gen "Cyberpunk 2077"

dude.. this idea of "next gen" you have in your head.. it's silly. the PC version is the highest end version of the game and they are not developing additional features outside of that for consoles. when the updated console version comes out, it's just going to have higher graphics settings...
  5. inertiacreep

My humble suggestions after playing too much.

I didn't even make it half way through the second paragraph.
  6. inertiacreep

Opinions on the music?

honestly some of the music is trash. like the non evolution of music in real life over the last 10 years has continued on for another 60 years and rappers keep singing that same song.
  7. inertiacreep

1st person view is not consistent and overall not always on the lvl of character eyes.

you might be bad if you can't drive in first person. I'm flipping awesome.... until I can't see what's over my hood
  8. inertiacreep

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

No forgiveness!
  9. inertiacreep

Platform Discussion Thread

10. inertiacreep

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

I might be dead in a few years
  11. inertiacreep

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Leave the N word out of this game. The first 60 seconds of Wolfenstein2, you have a game written by white people with a white voice actor calling a black child a N word in a game being consumed by a bunch of white people. Its the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in a game. GTAV is disgusting...
  12. inertiacreep

Media, News & Previews Thread

I love the developers... its friendly banter to emphasize it would be an incredibly arrogant thing to do and just throw it in the internets face again when they obviously have something good enough to make everyone who saw it shit their pants already.
  13. inertiacreep

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

They are showing it at Gamescom
  14. inertiacreep

They would be assholes if they did another private demo.
  15. inertiacreep

I had just seen someone posting a picture of their pass to the CP2077 demo at E3... printed on the pass it said "World Premier", which is really irritating.. at least they are actually doing the world premier at Gamescom though.
Top Bottom