Recent content by infringer

+
  1. I

Introducing Gwent.io | Gwent leaderboard and multilingual card and deck database.

Pretty cool but I seem to have some problems with this site, when I search for a player not in the top 1000 I guess? maybe because of Chrome? idk
  2. I

Nerf scoiatel....the game is unplayable!!!

what do you mean the game is unplayable? The game is very playable, especially if you beat scoiatael every time!
  3. I

got to stop saying non-gold

I think CDPR has stated that this will change, there's some keyword system coming
  4. I

No one is playing?

are you 4,9k mmr? even there people should play quite often
  5. I

What are Cardsmith/Master Cardsmith

Master Cardsmith might be CDPR afaik
  6. I

when will the patch go live for pc gamers?

I heard a rumor that Microsoft fucked up... Pc will get the patch next week most probably edit: just went live
  7. I

Premium Card Rate

Idk if it's true, but it may be lower because of low premiums amount in the game
  8. I

Monster consume without nekkers

Just cut monster nest and you will have post nerf deck
  9. I

I guess Isengrim has been watching Planet of The Apes

leshen is great, iorveth is pretty cool. I guess zoltan too
  10. I

Support for MAC OS

I am not a mac user but I've seen some people on reddit claim they've played it on mac successfully (virtual machines? idk)
  11. I

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent?

maybe he meant superjj and noxious to name some english ones, also Reynad tried it again yesterday
  12. I

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent?

HS ranked mode has always been terrible and it is heard that lately they've made it even worse. Also the game relies on RNG, it's basically a coin toss simulator. But today they announced a new expansion so things might change, though I highly doubt it
  13. I

Tactics to Counter Yen: The Conjurer

Idk, I don't find her problematic. If you manage to make her hit only 1 unit per turn she's not that good. She also can be killed by some cards. Vs NR it's harder to kill her but not impossible, though the best tactic is still making her hit one target or just overpower the enemy
  14. I

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

It's what one dev told us on reddit. I won't find it now
  15. I

Reward system its boring does it get better?

Titles and avatars are coming I think. Trading cards would probably be a terrible idea
Top Bottom