Recent content by Ingsoc85

+
  1. Ingsoc85

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

Well hidden details about Triss and Lambert romance
  2. Ingsoc85

Card that you can always rely on?

Ciri, very useful to getting CA if you won round one or force your opponent to pass in the first round.
  3. Ingsoc85

Gremist weather card swap

Skellige Storm is a silver card, so basically it would be like having 7 silver slots and making Gremist much more powerful than all the other factions mages - also reduced strength would still be less than what you get from the storm.
  4. Ingsoc85

Hearts of Stones

It's a simply straight choice in the end between helping the main protagonist or not.
  5. Ingsoc85

What is the best way to deal with Queensguard deck?

Lots of people seem to use Villentretenmerth at the last round, when usually they all buffed up.
  6. Ingsoc85

Even stealing one would be a good disruption, two is even better - especially if they buffed up. You could also try to use weather.
  7. Ingsoc85

Banish them with Cyprian Wiley or simply steal them from your opponent graveyard.
  8. Ingsoc85

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

I do like they have change the weather so that each one has a unique effect rather than just lower all non-gold units to 1 strength, also the fact you can use it on any row is also good. The problem is the fact they change it to apply only to the row of your opponent and change FL to only apply...
  9. Ingsoc85

Joachim de Wetts

Joachim de Wetts My opponent operate this card, I use it when I only had Ciaran in my deck and Joachim didn't summon it despite being a loyal unit.
  10. Ingsoc85

List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

The Alchemist (Nilfgaard) lines are from TW3, when you meet the alchemist hidden in the crematorium just outside Novigrad. Malena lines (maybe with the exception of "Spar'le!") are from TW2 quest "Malena".
  11. Ingsoc85

[New Card Idea] The Unseen Elder

[New Card Idea] The Unseen Elder 1 strength monster gold card, after 3 turn consume random card on the enemy side and your opponent draw a card from their deck. A potential powerful card, that is hard to counter (but not impossible) that could give you considerable power but not without risk...
  12. Ingsoc85

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

Lore wise you're correct, but from a POV of card effect Archgriffin is much more powerful than Griffin.
  13. Ingsoc85

Epidemic, a powerful and underrated card

I did, my bad. Manticore poison only limited to three cards, and my points is it a shame to waste Alzur's Thuner or D-shack on low level creatures when those card could be used for better things. It also not limited by location, which work wonderfully when Isengrim spawn a crap load of...
  14. Ingsoc85

Epidemic, a powerful and underrated card

Epidemic, a powerful and underrated card Epidemic is probably the least use bronze neutral special card, in fact I don't remember playing against someone who use it in a very long time. However recently I add it to my deck and this is incredible powerful card that should be use much much more...
  15. Ingsoc85

Please, highlight the last monster played

Only if the card is also monster or neutral, passive ability doesn't work on cards from other factions.
Top Bottom