Recent content by innermoon

+
  1. I

The new Geralt model

But there is a thing i do not like. In the alpha leaked video, geralt's face was more detailed... the skin was kinda more real. In this new one, skin looks like plastic. Another thing is, in the first alpha video, geralt's hair was animated, it had moves with the air movement... now it is all...
  2. I

Where are you from ?

Colombia over HERE!!! ;D ;D ;DSomeone wanna drink coffee??? ;) ;)
  3. I

[GENERAL] Chronology of Premium Adventures and the Main Game

A little mistake of 50 years... ;D ;DDandelion must be a Oldman.
  4. I

Where are you from ?

I'm living in a small city called "Bucaramanga", in Colombia (South America), the country where the best coffee is made.
  5. I

Subtitles Problem !!

The same thing pass with the english voice and subtitle in spanish.
  6. I

Enhanced Edition adventures ( Price of Neutrality and Side Effects ) problems

Is this a Spoiler?? If so... thanks...... >:(I has a problem with the voices in both adventures. The voices sounds with ECO (I dont know if ECO is the word.... in spanish is ECO.... for example when you scream in a cave, your voice sounds with eco ;)) Someway to fix this?? (The voices in the...
  7. I

Sword Scabbards or no?

The silver sword has a reserved space in the geralt's back... so the witcher iron sword can has it too. The other model of iron swords can be used only in his waist. In this way, the Scabbards can be implemented only modify a little number of models. (anyway, in the cinematics Geralt always has...
  8. I

Sword Scabbards or no?

Hello, i dont speak english so I dont know how that word says (in spanish is "Vaina para la espada"). Well, Geralt put his swords in his back but in some screenshots I saw that the armor has a pod like in this screenshot:There are some mod to do that?? (Look where his swords are save).
  9. I

Why this guy never box with me?

Why this guy never box with me? Hello, I from colombia and this is my first Tread. Well, I have this question... In all the acts (in this moments I speak about first act), always has a boxer that never box with me, and I mean this boxer:This guy always says -Nobody challenge me- but he never...
  10. I

The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

Maybe this question dont has any sense in this thread but, GERALT will has new armors improved in the EE? Basicallly, in the entire game we only had 3 armors (and the three was a little ugly)
Top Bottom