Recent content by insaneprimate

+
  1. insaneprimate

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

well... nothing more to add.. time to move on!
  2. insaneprimate

No Cyber Store is a Missed Opportunity

Why would you go there... are you a bad troll or actually evil?
  3. insaneprimate

Collecting all the positive aspects of the game

Valid point! My argument is, that i would pay for good story DLC not that i demand free stuff... that the game is not what it was advertised to be is well established and not the point of this thread! The point is discussing the positive aspects of it... and the possibility's for growth are...
  4. insaneprimate

I would pay to see it... so would others! Nothing more needs to be said!
  5. insaneprimate

Agreed! Not being stuck in a "conversation mode" during dialogue is quite the leap forward!
  6. insaneprimate

Actually no... for the chip to activate V had to be shot in the head... so... yea it IS actually quite feasible and i was not talking about a free DLC i was talking about a good full price story DLC that would improve the game for those who dislike the story that is being told right now without...
  7. insaneprimate

someday

Would you please not call people who are disappointed by the games douces? That is uncalled for! You may enjoy the game as is but others really wanted the game that was shown 2018 and that does not make them douces!
  8. insaneprimate

You do not have to rewrite anything... the offer from Evelin is already in the game... all they have to do is to write a new story for those who take that offer and leave the old one as is... a "simple" big story DLC nothing more... the setting allows for an unlimited amount of those to be...
  9. insaneprimate

Well then lets hope in an upcoming DLC they allow for V to go to Evelyn Parker after the heist instead of Dexter and therefore open the door to a completely different story to be told! It is possible and "easy" to implement!
  10. insaneprimate

Well thank you... now what did you enjoy about the game? (i am curious) :)
  11. insaneprimate

I'd say the amount of bugs one experiences is completely dependent on the system/configurations the game is running on... while some have very little bugs (i for one only had a few but one of them actually game breaking) but for some the game is literally unplayable (as in they can not get it to...
  12. insaneprimate

Well then... would you be so kind and tell us what aspects of the game you find positive (as this is the whole point of this thread). I a agree with you to some extend but still... please help us to focus on the positives!
  13. insaneprimate

I have noticed that there are a lot of threads dedicated to discussing single aspects of the game (cars, cyberware, skills, story, night city ect.). I also noticed a sharp divide between those who genuinely enjoyed the game and those who did not. Those who did enjoy the game sometimes belittle...
  14. insaneprimate

What's your favorite ride so far?

Yes... plenty and yet not enough it would appear! To be honest the only vehicle worth even bothering with is the Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X. That is the only vehicle i had actually fun driving... one of 54... enough said!
  15. insaneprimate

GOG REFUND?

That would suck... but "blaming" those dissatisfied with the falsely advertised/defunct product for wanting their money back is not the right way... i wouldn't refund even if i could since i have 140 hours in the game and i would really feel dishonest (to put it mildly) to demand my money...
Top Bottom