Recent content by insomnia_jt

+
  1. I

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

By 2017 most modders will have their hands full with Fallout 4.
  2. I

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

They are two complete different games. Skyrim has customizable characters and Witcher 3 has fixed characters. You can't even change who Geralt is or how he looks. Therefore the modding community won't be as huge as Skyrim's. Plus, Skyrim had ENB. This boosted Skyrim into new directions.
  3. I

Why did CDPR go with such low-resolution textures for environment?

My 2gb VRAM shouldn't be enough for the textures but it is. Some textures are good and some are downright ugly low-res PS2 kind of textures. But gameplay is smooth. CDPR should do a Bethesda and release a HD texture replacement DLC.
  4. I

Graphics and Audio Thread

[DB: Was there any part of Sard's post that was unclear?]
  5. I

I for one don't care about more options. What I'd love to have is an unlocked engine, a developers debug console with access to all graphical parameters, more Physx particles, reinstated assets, HD texture packs (my 2gb VRAM is more than enough, it shouldn't be) and ofc RedKit. There's a lot to...
  6. I

Is the draw distance still locked? Is there a way of customizing the fog? I'm thinking of using the mods installer batch scripts to actually make specific changes to the weather. But the numbers don't have any definition of what they are, or what they're doing. There won't be an ENB...
  7. I

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

It doesn't increase draw distance... It forces a specific type of weather to all defined regions. And that specific weather has less fog than the rest of the weather types. As far as I know the draw distance is still locked in the engine.
  8. I

Witcher 3 Graphics

Silly to compare a cross platform game to platform exclusive titles...
  9. I

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Because people actually believe that Reshade can change the in-game lighting. Or make everything look like the renown 2013 trailer.
  10. I

Witcher 3 Graphics

Boris Vorontsov made a small announcement: *will not modify Witcher 3, because found out game shaders are hardly editable, like UE ones where you must find all possible shaders combinations only experimenting with all graphic options possible, weathers, locations, etc. No thanks. PS: and stop...
  11. I

Witcher 3 Graphics

Setting MipMapBias to -1 makes textures sharper. Look at grass textures or leaves and general foliage. They look a lot sharper. Geralt's starting armor gets really sharp too. Ofc at 1080p it starts to shimmer. But at higher resolutions things starting to clear up. With low MipMapBias you wont...
  12. I

Witcher 3 Graphics

Could it be forced with the debug console?
  13. I

Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

Yes, as ReShade or any external injector cannot detect anything (ReShade can detect depth buffer if there's one in the game), all of its effect applies to the screen's luminance, making the interface part of the post processing. ENB is the only viable option for injecting into the rendering...
  14. I

Ah I misunderstood what this thread was about. I wasn't sharing settings or presets, just the pic. Sorry for going off topic.
  15. I

Some personal ReShade settings.
Top Bottom